|Thursday, February 16th, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Thursday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 16th, 2017 @ 11:18PM
Are they any good news sites (NOT FAKE) or "random" sites that I never link to? Let me know. I got feeds to everything then pick out the things that to me are the most interesting. Totally my opinion.
- Two days ago, Disneyland Parking garage catches on fire.
- Retractable snow chain system
- Elon Musk Is Really Boring The billionaire visionary is digging in on a tunnel project to skirt gridlock, but there’s a hole in his Trump-era business bet.
- 10 snowmobilers die in thinly frozen lakes in mild Northeast
- Navy commander who 'accepted lavish dinners, luxury travel and prostitutes from defense contractor in exchange for classified information' is charged
- Why Arcades Haven't Died In Japan
- You say rubber, we say eraser: 63 differences between US and British English revealed
- Rare spearhead and sword are among the stunning Bronze Age treasures dug up at a Scottish building site in a 'find of a lifetime'
- EXCLUSIVE: Never-before-seen pictures of secretly pregnant Marilyn Monroe, who confided to her close friend that her Let's Make Love co-star Yves Montand was the baby's father - not husband Arthur Miller
- Finally: You Can Get Married At A Taco Bell In Las Vegas For $600
- Kate Upton Got The ‘Sports Illustrated’ Swimsuit Cover. Again. - She's my #1
- Almost 56,000 American Bridges Deemed 'Structurally Deficient' And It's Fine, Everything Is Fine
- PewDiePie versus the media: Why he’s so mad to be losing the fight
- $10,000 Worth Of SNES Games Goes Missing In The Mail
- California’s 12,209,605 Medicaid/CHIP Enrollees Outnumber Populations of 44 States
- The £9million wristwatch: Ultra rare Patek Phillippe made of stainless steel sells for record price
- 'This would be great news to the remaining owners!' Porsche employee accused of joking about the crash that killed Paul Walker because it boosted the value of other 'rare' Carrera GTs - 200 out of 1200 crashed. WTF.
- Chinese tourists continue to trash Jeju airport with insane amounts of packaging from duty-free purchases
- 'Harry Potter' actress strips down for Playboy
- Tearful Boy George opens up about putting himself in prison, ‘not apologising’ to assault victim and rivalry with George Michael - Somehow I missed or forgot the jail thing.
- EXCLUSIVE: San Bernardino gunman plotted to kill Americans for eight YEARS - and friend h
- Thrill-seekers flock to visit dangerous 'cliff village' where children once climbed unsecured vine ladders to get home from school
- Brazil lost almost one-third of its Amazon rain forest in 12 months, agency says
- Footage of the Leap Frog at Coney Island, which demonstrated the successful passing of two carloads on a single line of tracks
COMMENTS (3) | NEWS | DIGG
February 16th, 2017 @ 6:26PM
|Nobody goes to malls anymore. Not sure what happened. People probably just stopped liking to walk. I wandered in one the other day on my lunch break and the Sbarro was gone. Heck, remember KB toys? Now it's just a place to get stabbed. |
EDITED: 2017-02-16 18:27:41
February 17th, 2017 @ 6:24AM
|malls are sadly a thing of the past....everyone shops online and its in everyones memorys that malls are just a teeny hangout place where thugs stare at you or narcissists bug their eyes at you and of course mall security acting and looking like judge dredd. online killed it all its just much easier....that and this crap ass economy makes everyone hold on to their money. grocery stores are where everyone likes to go now...at least here...they are the new malls... people everywhere. its a hipster scourge here in nashville i have to go at odd times of the night so i dont have to be in a meeting place of the mismatched sock and fancy sweater 90 pound atrazine fed effiminate volkwswagen drivers...parking lots full of hillary stickers...ughh i wanna rage|
February 17th, 2017 @ 8:31AM
|"Heck, remember KB toys? Now it's just a place to get stabbed."|
Thanks for the laugh. I got a real laugh out of that.
You are unable to add Comments because you are not logged in. If you have an account please login in now.
You can Create an Account, it takes less then a minute.
Return to top