|Tuesday, February 14th, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 14th, 2017 @ 11:35PM
- 22 arrested at Detroit auto show for human trafficking
- CIA That Funded ‘Moderate Muslim Brotherhood’ Narrative Opposed to Group’s Terror Designation - Clean house.
- The CIA illegally wiretapped Mike Flynn because he blew the whistle on Obama funding ISIS. Drain the Swamp! haha
- This is Susan Rice. She went on FIVE Sunday shows and LIED to America about Benghazi. She did not resign but was the leading candidate for Sec. of State but was preemptively blocked and then became National Security Advisor, you know the post Lt. Gen. Flynn just resigned from!
- CNN: "Hey WHITE people, don't have anymore Children, OK?"
- BREAKING: Room Goes Silent As Pelosi Caught Spreading Fake News…On The Congressional Floor
- Ari FleischerVerified account @AriFleischer - Why isn't the headline: "Officials Say No Evidence of Cooperation Betw Trump campaign and Russia"- as story states.
- Why the CIA Wants to Destroy Flynn
- Paul Joseph Watson @PrisonPlanet - The area of Paris currently crippled by riots is around 33% Muslim. I'm sure this is just a coincidence, though.
- Director Of Secret Service Has Resigned, Was Selected By OBAMA
- Hello, my name is James Clapper. I was director of National Intelligence when I lied under Oath to congress and the American people saying we were not spying on innocent American's. Good thing Scandal Free Obama was in charge and the MSM didn't care
- In regards to Kellyanne Conway's recent "controversy" never forget that Michelle Obama endorsed and did commercials for Subway in the White House. It would be a shame if this reached /r/all - It's funny how there's always an answer of them doing the same shit but the media ignoring it because Democrat. haha.
- Voice of Europe @V_of_Europe - Norway deports 10,000 criminal migrants: Number of crimes in Oslo drops to lowest figure in 14 years.
- The StingRay Is Exactly Why the 4th Amendment Was Written
- CIA broke the law to take out its critic General Flynn By Thomas Lifson Make no mistake: we have just witnessed an operation by members of the CIA to take out a high official of our own government. An agency widely believed to have brought down democratically elected governments overseas is now practicing the same dark arts in domestic American politics. Almost certainly, its new head, Mike Pompeo, was not consulted.
- Trump's National Security Advisor Michael Flynn resigns after destabilization campaign by US spies, Democrats, press
- No. This isn't his daughter. It's his wife. Yet the world is silent... yep
- Hi, my name is No One. I can't have a career. I can't drive a car. I can't go outside without my husband. I'm not even allowed in Starbucks. hah
- OVER 1000 ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS CAUGHT VOTING IN VIRGINIA
- Talks to Russia and resigns. Hillary sells off 20% of America's uranium to Russia gets rewarded with $150 million. - haha
- WHO'S LEAKING INFO? Trump, GOP hunt mole in wake of Flynn ouster
- Inflation sees biggest gain in 4 years...
COMMENTS (2) | POLITICS | DIGG
February 14th, 2017 @ 6:58PM
|michelle obamas commercials were about her lets move campaign. which she was doing in her capacity as first lady to try and lower obesity in america, specifically childhood obesity.|
she was not paid for the ads, the only conflict would be that she was promoting one fast food chain over others.
kellyanne conway went on tv and told people to buy the presidents daughters jewlery.
those aren't even in the same ballpark as each other in regards to conflicts of interest.
February 14th, 2017 @ 8:11PM
|Killer beat me to it. There's plenty of hypocrisy to point out but the Obama/Subway thing definitely isn't one of them.|
On a semi-related note, I personally can't fathom how there's no actual law that requires a President to forfeit all business ties or at least put them in a blind trust when taking office. That coupled with not releasing tax records sure makes for one sketchy Presidency.
But if there's one silver lining, my man Trudeau met Trump on the handshake battlefield and won the day (reference for those wondering what I'm talking about LINK / LINK
) . I envision one day they'll even reference it in one of those classic Heritage Minutes montages haha!
You are unable to add Comments because you are not logged in. If you have an account please login in now.
You can Create an Account, it takes less then a minute.
Return to top