|Wednesday, February 15th, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 15th, 2017 @ 3:35PM
2/15 - My metal detector has arrived an unfortunately, I've had to work all day waiting to go home and try it. I'm going to pack it up and go to my field I always go to. I sure hope they don't ever bar me from my field of 4 years or I'll get suicidal.
2/11 - OK I ordered another detector. I still have to sell my old one. I have it on craiglist and company for sale list for $180-200.
Garrette AT Pro. $550. There's still better detectors but the next jump is like $1,500. $1,000 MORE! The ultimate goal is to find things that help you buy better metal detectors and then sell your old ones. If you find some good gold/rings etc, that's possible. I was able to ALMOST find as much as the detector cost. $200.
To fund the purchase:
- Trying to sell old detector for $180-$200.
- $100 off this site for a period of 6 months coming in. A long time ago someone used to pay me like $20 a month. Those were the days. There were two golden months MANY years ago where I got a total of $500.
- Found $130 in change with last detector to turn in
- Won Amazon Gift Certificate $30
- Load Amazon Gift balance, extra $5
- Got $70 gift card for signing up for one Amazon card.
- Got ANOTHER $50 for signing up for another Amazon card. I only lost (1) credit score for adding those. That's worth it. my score is awesome.
Guess Minelab 3030 is the best detector out there. But $2,500! haha. I can dream.
I'm thinking of the Garrett AT Pro. I'm going to sell my detector and pool my money and upgrade.COMMENTS | TREASURE | DIGG
You are unable to add Comments because you are not logged in. If you have an account please login in now.
You can Create an Account, it takes less then a minute.
Return to top