|Wednesday, February 1st, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 1st, 2017 @ 4:24PM
- Senate confirms Tillerson as secretary of State, in GOP push to fill Trump Cabinet
- hahahaha. People are so stupid. Hillary Clinton defies criticism in return to paid speech circuit after election loss
- They launched 4 skype seats in the press briefing. Kinda funny. They should just have giant gym.
- Morgan Freeman: ‘I’m Holding Out Hope That Trump Will Be A Good President’
- The Democrats, a legacy of bs
- Marco RubioVerified account @marcorubio - Many Democratic colleagues tell me they have heavy pressure from left wing radicals to oppose everything even before they know what it is
- UK PARLIAMENT BACKS BREXIT, 498-114! ARTICLE 50 GREENLIT! TO OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS ACROSS THE POND, FALSE SONG OF GLOBALISM NO MORE!
- RON PAUL: "The solution to really addressing the problem of illegal immigration [is clear]. Remove the welfare magnet that attracts so many to cross the border illegally" - So true.
- Donald Trump Pays Respects to Navy SEAL Slain in Yemen
- haha Researchers discover bronze dildos and jade butt plugs inside ancient Chinese tombs
- AWESOME: ISIS bomb expert accidentally blows himself up along with a fellow jihadist as they planted road-side explosives in Iraq
- The proportion of non-German criminal suspects has risen over the past year and as asylum seekers are now counted separately, they account for almost 10 per cent of criminal suspects in Munich.
- Soros-Linked NGO: Support for Right Wing Parties in Europe ‘Threatens Democracy’
- Sweden Took 162k Refugees Last Year, 494 Got Jobs
- Starbucks Comic
- Trump: I will tell McConnell to 'go nuclear' if Democrats hold up Gorsuch nomination
- Democrats are becoming the party of secession
- Viva Mexico!': Trump wall awakens Mexican patriotism - They should be focused on removing the cartels and making their country actually safe and making people want to live there instead of the US.
- About 900 State Department officials sign protest memo: source - Fire ALL of them. haha.
- GOP changes rules to push through nominees after Dem boycott - haha
- When the supreme court nominee was announced, they already had pre-pared signs to protest. hahaha. You can tell their signs everytime. Paul Joseph Watson @PrisonPlanet
They had ready made signs. It's almost like they're being controlled by an organized network funded by a billionaire globalist.
- 5.4 billion immigrants banned from this city.
COMMENTS (2) | POLITICS | DIGG
February 1st, 2017 @ 10:34AM
|For the entire Obama presidency the Democrats called the Republicans obstructionists. Now for the entire Trump presidency they will do the exact same thing.|
Both political parties need to go. People should run on their own ideals, not ideals dictated to them by a political party. People should vote based on their ideals, not the ideals told to them by a party.
The best thing about Trump is that he's really an independent. He had to beat both parties to get into office.
February 1st, 2017 @ 4:26PM
You are unable to add Comments because you are not logged in. If you have an account please login in now.
You can Create an Account, it takes less then a minute.
Return to top