|Saturday, January 28th, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on January 28th, 2017 @ 9:30PM
- TIL there are only four original citrus species (pomelo, citron, mandarin, and papeda). All others (lemon, lime, grapefruit, etc.) are hybrids. (en.wikipedia.org)
- A Look At The Dystopian Vision Of The Connoisseur Of Chaos, George Soros
- Immigration attorneys seeking to help airport travelers in Los Angeles blocked by visa ban
- The scene at JFK as taxi drivers strike following Trump's immigration ban
- Protesters Gather At JFK In Support Of Detained Refugees
- California campaign to secede gains momentum - They need to clean out California and put all new people here. People who aren't self involved assholes.
- California Could Cut Off Feds In Response To Trump Threats
- Trump order halting some Muslim immigrants hits roadblock
- Good old bill
- Trump Goes to War… Orders Homeland to Publish Every Crime Illegals Commit in Sanct. Cities
- The Columbia Bugle
Follow More Don't remember liberals freaking out when Jimmy Carter banned Iranian Immigrants... #RefugeesDetained #MuslimBan #saturdaymorning
- Trump Sets 5-Year and Lifetime Lobbying Ban for Officials Yay. 10000s of paid aholes out of jobs.
- YouTube terminated PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP SPEECHES & EVENTS
- lifetime ban on foreign lobbying.
- OBAMA’S ADMINISTRATION MADE THE “MUSLIM BAN” POSSIBLE AND THE MEDIA WON’T TELL YOU
- A Federal Judge Just Issued A Stay Against Donald Trump's "Muslim Ban" - Someone here said that he doesn't haver that power, only the Senate.
- The Past Six Presidents Have All Used The Executive Power To Block Certain Classes Of Immigrants
- When everyone complains about Trump issuing 17 executive orders already, but they forget FDR issued 3,522 of them.
- FORMER US PRESIDENT OBOMBAS ADMINISTRATION SELECTED THE 7 COUNTRIES!
- GERMAN ARMY REVEALS MORE THAN 60 ISIS MILITANTS HAVE SECRETLY JOINED ITS RANKS
- CNN forced to admit: "Legal experts that we spoke to, after reviewing these executive actions [Trump] has signed so far, 'it looks likely these are largely within his rights'." (@1m50s).
- Trump's Todo vs. complete done.
- Same spot where fedex guy stood his ground 2 days ago, this is the scene right now in Iowa City!
- Trudeau says Canada will take refugees banned by U.S. - haha
- BLACK AMERICANS ABANDONING DEMOCRATS AS PARTY IMPLODES: TRUMP HAS VOWED TO IMPROVE INNER CITIES.
- Celebrities Call For ‘Total Hollywood Strike’ Until Trump Resigns - I think we can live without them.
- Texas Muslim Pleads Guilty to Setting Fire to His Own Mosque
- Canada’s so-called anti-Islamophobia motion is nothing but trouble haha
- Benjamin NetanyahuVerified account
President Trump is right. I built a wall along Israel's southern border. It stopped all illegal immigration. Great success. Great idea
- Czech President’s Spokesman: ‘Trump Protects His Country, Exactly What EU Elites Do Not Do’
- Illegals Did Vote In November, And Trump Is Right To Investigate - The democrats filter, and even bus the illegal immigrants over to get votes and only the general level 1 Democrats don't know this is happening. haha.
- Trump’s Immigration Ban Excludes Countries With Business Ties - Seams reasonable IMO.
- HOUSE TO TAKE FIRST CRACK AT REPEALING OBAMA-ERA REGULATIONS
- Tech Industry Frets Over Possible Immigration Changes
- Google Recalls Staff to U.S. After Trump Immigration Order
- San Ysidro (United States) (AFP) - At the busy San Ysidro border crossing between the United States and Mexico, it's hard to find anyone with positive words about President Donald Trump's vow to build a wall between the two countries.
- Trump's executive orders dramatically expand power of immigration officers - Sales of PAPERS PLEASE skyrocket.
COMMENTS (3) | NEWS | DIGG
January 28th, 2017 @ 2:51PM
|A lot of people seem shocked that Trump is doing what he said he would do, a novel idea when it comes to politics. Most politicians are all talk and no action. I don't agree with all of his actions, but it is refreshing to see someone actually doing stuff for a change. Let's see if he keeps things up for a full term.|
January 28th, 2017 @ 3:39PM
|RE: Trump’s Immigration Ban Excludes Countries With Business Ties |
I'm shocked, shocked that Saudi Arabia gets a pass. I'm sorry, but if you're going to run on a platform of getting serious about Islamic extremism, how about you start with the leading state sponsor of terrorism and one of it's chief exports, Wahhabism.
January 28th, 2017 @ 4:15PM
|Saudi Arabia needs to go too. And they gave money to Hillary. It's time to address their terror supporting.|
You are unable to add Comments because you are not logged in. If you have an account please login in now.
You can Create an Account, it takes less then a minute.
Return to top