|Friday, January 6th, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Friday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on January 6th, 2017 @ 11:19PM
- SeaWorld Whale Tilikum Dead at 36 3 deaths? geez.
- Facebook Live Torture Suspects Have Criminal Records
- CARNIVAL CRUISE SUED I GOT A GIANT HOLE-IN-ME ON YOUR MINI-GOLF COURSE - So we went on Carnival and noticed the same thing. You could totally pick up the bricks and they weren't stuck in place.
- 'State of panic' grips Northern California as atmospheric river approaches the Sierra Nevada
- Congress begins to search for funds to help Trump build border wall - I'm thinking we'll never see it.
- Downfall of the $400,000-a-year Gawker editor: AJ Daulerio reveals he was molested as a child, battled cocaine addiction and lost his Soho apartment and life savings when boss Nick Denton 'threw him under the bus during Hulk Hogan lawsuit'
- Apple cuts CEO Tim Cook's pay, citing performance - awesome
COMMENTS (1) | NEWS | DIGG
January 8th, 2017 @ 3:36PM
|For that border wall, you will get something, just not the ocean to ocean massive wall that was actually promised. You`ll get just enough that Trump will claim that it got made and people will eat it up. Probably just a few extra fenced areas or upgrades/extensions to current stuff or whatever, maybe just what was already planned in terms of border security upgrades when he arrived in office. |
Then there will be some kind of stats as talking points that `prove` the border wall worked because illegal immigration is down, even if it was already going down and the trend just continued, or if it was coincidental, or even if it`s not down at all, they`ll invent their own stats if necessary.
You are unable to add Comments because you are not logged in. If you have an account please login in now.
You can Create an Account, it takes less then a minute.
Return to top