|Wednesday, November 9th, 2016||SUGGEST NEWS|
Trump Wins! All Hail GOD-EMPEROR TRUMP!
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on November 9th, 2016 @ 8:44PM
We're onboard the Trump train until he fucks up or doesn't deliver. Then we're jumping off and going back to Anarchists.
- People take to the streets after Trump win
- OROS-PODESTA MASTER PLAN - HOW TO TAKE OVER AMERICA - 2008 AND BEYOND! THIS DOCUMENT PROVES PODESTA HAS BEEN THE DE FACTO LEADER AND POLICY MAKER OF THIS COUNTRY SINCE 2008
- The Celebs backpeddal Amy Schumer says she was never serious that she would move if Trump got elected, calls people suggesting this disgusting. (i.sli.mg)
- WikiLeaksVerified account @wikileaks According to Canadian press the US ambassador to Canada has stated that Obama will push for #TPP to passed before Trump takes power.
- Stephen Colbert crying it up
- All these liberal downers today. One friend said California people are in a bubble and have no idea what life is like outside of their bubble. haha. They're also still on level 1 of politics and never read or learn any more to advance along.
- Mexico will not pay for Trump wall, but seeks cooperation
- Wikileaks email shows Clinton 'sealed her OWN FATE’ in plot to make Donald Trump her rival
- F THEM Pollsters and election modelers suffered an industry-shattering embarrassment at the hands of Donald Trump on Tuesday night.
- Hillary made a speech (now send her to jail)
- hahahahaha MILEY CYRUS Crushed by Hillary's Loss 'DONALD, I ACCEPT YOU AS PRESIDENT' dying
- Trump could be 100% full of shit like Bush and do NONE of the things he promises. We'll see. I'll trust for now.
- There's so much crying on my facebook feed. 1/2 the posts are talking about leaving USA.
- ALL CELEBRITIES THAT VOWED TO LEAVE THE U.S.A. IF TRUMP WINS, WE NOW DEMAND YOU TO FOLLOW THROUGH!!!! OUT! OUT! OUT!
- PROP 64 LEGALIZING RECREATIONAL MARIJUANA PASSES: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Donald Trump wins White House: Protests flare in Oakland
- Hollywood Freaks Out: ‘About to Throw Up’ haha. He should break up their pedo ring.
- Celebs who said they’d leave country if Trump won
COMMENTS (15) | POLITICS | DIGG
November 9th, 2016 @ 4:34AM
|I'm mildly surprised he was able to get the popular vote but I was on the right track in my last post when saying if he were to win, it would be by winning over the rust belt states to guarantee the electoral college. And he pretty much swept them all. I mean Pennsylvania...that hasn't gone Republican since '88! |
That being said, it should be pretty clear to everyone now that this election was less about voting for Trump and more a repudiation of Clinton and the political establishment. Maybe that's a distinction without a difference, but in the end the Democrats have no one to blame but themselves - they backed the wrong horse and in doing so have lost the House, the Senate and now the Presidency. That in turn has set them up to all but guarantee a Republican Judiciary as well. All 3 branches of government - a monumental win for Republicans.
It'll be very interesting to see what Republicans push through in the next 2 years. As for Trump, lets hope he tones down the crazy and fulfills some of his promises to the working class.
November 9th, 2016 @ 5:46AM
|i hope trump does well for the country and his economic plans work. |
but lets not pretend 50 million people voting for the KKK backed candidate would have voted for a socialist jew/athiest who wanted to raise the minimum wage and make college free.
November 9th, 2016 @ 6:43AM
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
|What an amazing ride its been - since the beginning, I've always said Trump was the only one who could beat Clinton - now it happened. The entire polling industry is finished.|
November 9th, 2016 @ 8:01AM
|Destroying evidence while under federal subpoena is a crime. I really don`t care about sending her to jail anymore. She`s suffered enough now that trump is president. GG crooked hillary.|
Right Wing Extremist
November 9th, 2016 @ 9:07AM
|Which KKK backed candidate are we talking about here?|
I agree with Bivrip in that its more of a vote AGAINST the establishment than anything else. The thing I love most about Trump is that the REPUBLICANS hate him on their ticket. That gives me endless pleasure thinking about it and the implications.
NO ONE is sleeping soundly in Washington right now and I hope that continues for the next 8 years.
November 9th, 2016 @ 9:51AM
|The media just got their ass handed to them. No matter who they backed and how hard they tried, the people ignored them. They are embarrassed. Journalism used to be an honorable profession where the truth was sought out. I hope it returns to that one day.|
People want to know why anyone would support Trump. We're 18 trillion dollars in debt and everyone is paying more for health insurance. One of my friends showed us her monthly bill, it's more than her mortgage. Affordable my ass. This wasn't about putting our favorite guy in, most republicans didn't even like him. This is about draining the swamp.
November 9th, 2016 @ 10:50AM
San Jose, CA
|The media spent the past year decimating any shred of credibility they had left. Every. Single. Day. And all for nothing. HAHAHAHA!|
November 9th, 2016 @ 11:11AM
|I just wish trump wasn`t so trashy... I don`t mind his policy ideas, but the way he vilifies opponents, obsesses over tiny slights, treats women in general, not to mention the fact that he was handed everything on a gold platter... blah. The media is certainly stupid, looking at all the articles from yesterday morning about trump losing AFTER he spanked her, was mildly amusing at least|
November 9th, 2016 @ 5:39PM
|A couple things I don`t fully understand as an external (Canadian) observer:|
1. People who voted for Trump because of Hillary`s dishonesty. Trump has lied 5-10 times more frequently than Hillary did on the campaign trail according to every non-partisan fact-checking organization, and even Republican ones. How can Trump possibly be trusted more than Hillary (her penchant for dishonesty notwithstanding)?
2. People who voted for Trump because of the high national debt. Trump campaigned on fiscal spending (military, the wall, police state) of a magnitude unprecedented in the history of American government. At the same time he is calling for some of the biggest tax cuts in history. How will that not bankrupt the country just like one of his casinos?
November 9th, 2016 @ 5:51PM
|> . Trump has lied 5-10 times more frequently than Hillary did on the campaign trail according to every non-partisan fact-checking organization, and even Republican ones. How can Trump possibly be trusted more than Hillary (her penchant for dishonesty notwithstanding)?|
How so. That's not even the lines I hear Democrats running. They decided last year to say he's racist and push that. It's in wikileaks.
November 9th, 2016 @ 6:04PM
|Lovin it all..........America got a reprieve like ninevah. Abortion will be banned and God has turned his attention to us. The Trumpets (Trump+Pence) were heard|
November 9th, 2016 @ 6:57PM
|5 to 10 seems a bit much, but if you go to politifact you can browse by person and look up both hillary clinton and donald trump.|
there you'll find they take statements made by the candidates and fact check them and rate them as true, mostly true, half true, mostly false, false, pants on fire.
true statements H 72(25%) D 14(4%)
mostly true H 76(26%) D 37 (11%)
half true H 69(24%) D49(15%)
mostly false H 40(14%) D 63(19%)
false H 29(10%) D 111 (34%)
pants on fire H 7(2%) D 57 (17%)
since wikileaks is brought up so much, i found a link to an article where donald trump said clintons team was rigging the polls by oversampling democrats to try and vote suppress republicans.
here's the TLDR from the bottom of the article
Trump said, "Wikileaks also shows how John Podesta rigged the polls by oversampling Democrats, a voter suppression technique."
A leaked email shows the Clinton campaign of 2008 consulted data firm that suggest oversampling in what is likely internal polling. The term refers to a common technique used by pollsters to analyze demographics groups more precisely than possible in a random sample.
We rate Trump’s claim Pants on Fire.
check out the site for yourself, you can click on the different categories for each person's lies or truths and see what they said and why the site rated it the way they did
November 10th, 2016 @ 9:18AM
|JanMan, its called cognitive dissonance, and Nebu is a perfect example. People have beliefs, and they filter all incoming information to conform to those beliefs. So if CNN says something that Nebu does not believe, he files it under "liberal media bias or lie", and when some fake-news site says something he believes, he files it under "truth". Facebook makes this much easier, as it feeds people all the fake news, blogs and memes from their echo-chamber of friends, which reinforces their previously-held beliefs.|
November 10th, 2016 @ 1:34PM
|Keepersmith, you do realize that goes both ways. I TRY not to block out what people are saying on both sides, and I genuinely understand the fear that people have, I had it when Obama got put in office. I have it now as people are trying to weed out us Trump voters so they can beat on us.|
Trump is bad, Hillary is bad, but voting this year for me was along the lines of "You are going to eat a shit sandwich, there is no way around that. Would you prefer the orange human shit sandwich, or the lying dog shit sandwich?" In my case, I chose a orange human shit sandwich which I am still trying to finish eating and will probably be trying to eat for the next 4 years.
About the LA freeway block last night, I am pretty sure a lot of those people were right in that Trump isn't their president. Enrique Peña is.
As for the outcome of the election, so much blame should be put on Hillary. I was talking with people at work, that were literally crying about this, and they agreed.
1. She pinched out Bernie, IMHO he would have easily beat Don.
2. Documented proof shows she tried to sway republicans into nominating Don since she thought he was "unpalatable" . That speaks volumes about her since she can't even win against (and these aren't my words) "An orange, xenophobic, homophobic, racist bafoon". I think the Dems probably nominated the worst candidate they had, someone that is unelectable (if that isn't a word, it is now) against the worst that Repubs had to offer.
3. I don't know how many times this has been said, and I don't need to go in to details again, but SHE is the maker of scandals, Not Trump, not the Dems, not the Repubs, not the people voting for or against her. It all rests on her shoulders. Every single scandal she has been in. These aren't minor scandals. I understand sometimes you have to do things, bad things, for the greater good, but off the top of my head, I can't think of one thing she did that was in a grey area, that was for the greater good. It was either for personal convenience, money, or a power grab. Maybe if more people came out and stated how much the Clinton Foundation has personally helped them, that would have helped her, Haiti for one, won't have any part of that.
And no, I am not a white uneducated male. I am one of those, but not all 3.
November 12th, 2016 @ 12:57PM
|Re: Forest queen, "Journalism used to be an honorable profession where the truth was sought out. I hope it returns to that one day."|
The media in the USA since most of the 20th century has been biased. For instance back during the Holodomor (huge genocide in the USSR in the 1930s worse than Hitler did), American journalist Walter Duranty won a Pulitzer prize for claiming nobody was dying in it.
Re: Jan Man, "as an external (Canadian) observer"
Go to YouTube, and see videos by Canadian philosopher celebrity, Stefan Molyneux. He explains all about Trump. Also Trump never lied. It was the media lying about him. And most of these so-called fact check sites are biased, liars. Snopes for example has done nothing but attack Trump while at the same time defending Hillary, defending Black Lives Matter, defending George Soros, and so on.
You are unable to add Comments because you are not logged in. If you have an account please login in now.
You can Create an Account, it takes less then a minute.
Return to top