|Wednesday, August 24th, 2016||SUGGEST NEWS|
Wednesday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 24th, 2016 @ 9:41PM
- Turkey invades Syria Turkey has reportedly struck 63 targets in Syria this morning, in a vengeance attack on ISIS in Jarablus. - Now Russia needs to invade Turkey.
- Facebook Classifying Users as Liberal, Moderate, or Conservative
- A Woman's Guide to Woodworking - Building an End Table
- Video: Wikileaks: Hillary Asked For Parkinson's Drug
- $331 million collected: Our toll roads are a booming business - Those guys rip you off so bad. Their prices are insane. Like $4-5.
COMMENTS (4) | NEWS | DIGG
August 24th, 2016 @ 10:53PM
|No different than how the state rips us off by stealing money allocated to road repair. Then they cry about how bad the roads are and how we need to raise taxes to fix them.|
August 25th, 2016 @ 8:35AM
|One reason Android wins over iPhone. Android maps has an avoid tolls option. |
EDITED: 2016-08-25 18:01:25
August 25th, 2016 @ 1:38PM
|iPhone can use google maps, which avoid tolls as well..|
August 25th, 2016 @ 6:01PM
|But you're just using android stuff.|
You are unable to add Comments because you are not logged in. If you have an account please login in now.
You can Create an Account, it takes less then a minute.
Return to top