|Sunday, July 24th, 2016||SUGGEST NEWS|
Sunday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on July 24th, 2016 @ 8:40PM
- GERMANY BOMB HORROR: 12 injured as Syrian asylum seeker blows himself up outside hotspot
- Iran destroys 100,000 satellite dishes in crackdown
- Fallout 4
- Struggle one last time to stop the struggling forever. (i.redd.it)
- Rio Olympics 2016: Russia not given blanket Games ban by IOC
- Syrian ‘Refugee’ Machetes Pregnant Woman To Death, Injures Two More In Germany
- ENTIRE Russian team of 387 athletes will be banned from competing at the Rio Olympics as punishment for their country’s state-sponsored doping programme Cool if true
- 'Everybody showed up': James Cameron on the special bond of the 'Aliens' cast 30 years later
- The New Mystery Science Theater 3000 Is Coming to Netflix (Updated!)
- Justice League Trailer
- 7-Eleven Just Used a Drone to Deliver a Chicken Sandwich and Slurpees
COMMENTS (1) | NEWS | DIGG
July 25th, 2016 @ 8:22AM
Those Syrian refugees are causing such carnage over there. ISIS said they were going to send agents via the refugee steam and people warned it was risk bringing them in.
But nope. We were all RACISTS.
You are unable to add Comments because you are not logged in. If you have an account please login in now.
You can Create an Account, it takes less then a minute.
Return to top