|Wednesday, April 6th, 2016||SUGGEST NEWS|
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 6th, 2016 @ 8:55PM
- Zuck tries Facebook Live ... doesn't go well
- TSA under fire for spending $47,600 on app that points left or right
- LAPD Opens Criminal Investigation Into Charlie Sheen
- ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (i.imgur.com)
- Edward Snowden Ridicules David Cameron For Defending ‘Private’ Matter Of Panama Papers Leak
- Tigers declared extinct in Cambodia
- Samsung Patents Contact Lenses With Built-In Camera
- PAUL WALKER PORSCHE SCORES HUGE VICTORY In Wrongful Death Lawsuit
- Thank god, they accept Dr. Pepper! (i.imgur.com)
COMMENTS (2) | NEWS | DIGG
April 6th, 2016 @ 2:01PM
|I don't know man -|
Samsung also makes bombs for war.
They come out with a model of phone that blew up when hit a certain way..
They came out with a TV that recorded everything you say. Which their response was "Watch out what you say in front of it"
And now they patent the contact lens with a built in camera.
Not really sure I want to ever wear those.
EDITED: 2016-04-06 14:02:11
April 7th, 2016 @ 2:51PM
|I'll still wear (google) glasses before i put anything electronic in my eye|
You are unable to add Comments because you are not logged in. If you have an account please login in now.
You can Create an Account, it takes less then a minute.
Return to top