|Friday, August 21st, 2015||SUGGEST NEWS|
Friday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 21st, 2015 @ 2:36PM
- Crushed: Dow Enters Correction Territory After Biggest Selloff in Four Years
- Apple dumps $158B, enters bear market
- AZ Sheriff Paul Babeu: Drug Cartels With AK-47s Control American Soil 30 Miles from Phoenix
- Hackers dump SECOND, even bigger batch of Ashley Madison records with taunting message to millionaire founder of 'cheating dirtbag' site - Cheating is so out of control in today's society. Bill Clinton helped to advance their cause.
- North Korea Leader Orders Military to Prepare for War
COMMENTS (8) | NEWS | DIGG
August 21st, 2015 @ 5:02AM
|people have always cheated, people will always cheat.|
the media is just not covering it up any more
but i guess if we'll blame clinton for cheaters i guess we have to blame reagan for divorce right?
August 21st, 2015 @ 7:48AM
|"Bill Clinton helped to advance their cause."|
August 21st, 2015 @ 8:16AM
|I must have missed that particular executive order :P|
Right Wing Extremist
August 21st, 2015 @ 9:01AM
|Cheaters are prevalent everywhere in IRL and in games these days. What else would you expect as moral fiber of our society continues to unravel? Thanks Obama!|
August 21st, 2015 @ 1:19PM
|Sexual immorality of all kinds is so pervasive in our society. Granted, it has happened throughout history. But it seems particularly amplified, and even celebrated in our society. "Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness; Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!" - Isaiah 5:20|
August 22nd, 2015 @ 4:33AM
|Obama has a pen and a phone.... Clinton had a Dress and a cigar|
August 22nd, 2015 @ 12:00PM
|People in the video game industry that had AM accounts.|
August 22nd, 2015 @ 7:09PM
|What gets me is that a lot of these people used their work email to sign up for this site. Why? In a lot of places this will get you reprimanded if not terminated. Not because of the supposed immorality of it (although for executives they may have a moral's clause in their contract) but because it's a blatant misuse of company resources. Why wouldn't you use your personal email address, or more importantly a throw-away email account?|
I don't think it's any more pervasive today than the historical norm. In fact it wouldn't surprise me if its actually the opposite. Just like when we talk about violence in our society, the perception is that it's much worse than it really is. In my opinion this is due to two major factors.
1) Mainstream news looking for any excuse to capitalize/sensationalize on controversial incidents in order to stay relevant in today's 24h news cycle.
2) Our ever increasing capabilities to access and spread information due to advancements in technology.
You are unable to add Comments because you are not logged in. If you have an account please login in now.
You can Create an Account, it takes less then a minute.
Return to top