|Wednesday, May 27th, 2015||SUGGEST NEWS|
Tuesday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 27th, 2015 @ 12:14AM
- Even in flood-prone Houston, 11 inches of rain catches many unprepared
- Self-parking Volvo ploughs into journalists after owner neglects to pay for extra feature that stops cars crashing into people
- A Family Discovered Something Hidden Under Their House. What They Found Was Shocking.
- Billionaire's son buys his DOG two Apple Watches (but he thought four was OTT)! Inside the weird world of the son of China's richest man
- NYC Housing Authority Doesn't Trust NYPD Not to Kill Its Workers
- Things you didn't know about Dairy Queen
- Custom : Mad max legos
- Charter Snags Time Warner Cable in $55 Billion Deal
- Full Bank Accounts, Empty Storefronts: The Economics Of High-Rent Blight
- Russian Space Agency Misused $1.8 Billion, May Be Replaced
- DIRECTOR DUNCAN JONES DISCUSSES ORCS, ILM'S INVOLVEMENT IN WARCRAFT
- Mad Max: Fury Road' B-Roll Confirms This Stuff Was Really Real and Awesome - Still haven't seen it.
- BBC spends £130,000 a year buying copies of The Guardian - that's the equivalent of 900 licence fees
- Giant Claw Machine
- same crime:
- What It Looks Like Cooking A Steak With LAVA
- Just successfully robbed a movie theater of 1000 dollars. (i.imgur.com) - Reddit
- Despite Border Patrol’s best efforts, our border is still wide open
- Appeals court refuses to lift hold on Obama immigration action - Awesome. Screw that nonsense.
- Steve Wozniak: Edward Snowden is 'a hero to me' - Yeah screw all this spying on Americans.
- China gets a new billionaire every week - Taking over the world. That's why in Firefly, they spoke Chinese. haha.
- China plans blunt move into 'open seas,' warns foreign powers not to meddle - Yeah sure feels like a declining power, esp vs. China.
- US-China war 'inevitable' unless Washington drops demands over South China Sea - That's the theme of Battlefield/COD, I think
- World's Largest Hotel: For Muslims Only - I was in the park the other day and a dude is praying to the east. What other religion even does that? haha.
- APNewsBreak: IRS Says Thieves Stole Tax Info From 100,000
- Baltimore: 29 Shot, 9 Dead Over Holiday Weekend
- Chicago: |12 Killed, 43 Wounded In Memorial Day Weekend Shootings - What a nice city.
- Budget cuts impact US ability to fight the enemy, Air Force general warns
- 'Beautiful Mind' Inspiration for Movie Killed in Taxi Crash - horrible
- Ben Stiller's Mom Dies Anne Meara Dead at 85
- I've done over 734 voices, more than any other woman in history.
COMMENTS (3) | NEWS | DIGG
May 26th, 2015 @ 7:32PM
|'they face the direction of the place where their magic man ascended alive to heaven? lol' - person who prays to dead man who was ressurected and flew to heaven, but apparently doesn't pick a direction to look while praying so it's less silly|
May 27th, 2015 @ 10:13AM
|Actually, many Christians pray to the east as that`s how many of their churches are oriented on purpose.|
May 27th, 2015 @ 8:23PM
i learned something new, now i can go to bed thanks, the fu
it seems to be that it's just east in general, and doesn't change the way muslims do?
You are unable to add Comments because you are not logged in. If you have an account please login in now.
You can Create an Account, it takes less then a minute.
Return to top