|Monday, May 11th, 2015||SUGGEST NEWS|
WoW Warlords of Draenor
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 11th, 2015 @ 3:38PM
- 5/11 - After months of work I finally got my legendary follower. I have 72 epic followers too. here is my spreadsheet. I got some awesome guys.I rerolled her too to get scavenger on her.
- 4/15 - Shipyards in your garrison! Yay. A Warcraft II dream.
- 4/15 - Time walking
- 4/13 - I had sold 3 wow tokens for a total of 90k gold. I'm rich!
- 4/13 - Bought the auction house in your garrison (INN). Which is pointless but funny.
- 4/13 - 65 epic followers. I'm only missing 3.
- 3/5 - I started raiding just to get the epic follower. ULTIMATE FOLLOWER. That's so amazing. I don't even have any with 2 of those bonuses on each other.
- 2/24 - NEW WOW PATCH IS OUT - 6.1
- 2/23/2015 - Garrison Jukebox guide - I'm in my Garrison 24/7, I have 42 epic followers or so.
- 1/28 - Mostly awesome Garrison stuff coming - Except nerf to Salvage and Salvage followers.
- 1/28 - WoW Gets Selfies
We all played last night and it was nuts. There were a billion people. I made it up to getting my own Garrison and 2:10 a.m.
I'm so into Heroes of the Storm it's going to be hard to play it. We'll see. Garrisons sounds awesome.
November 14th, 2014 @ 8:44AM
|Pretty fun once things seemed to get fixed, around 10pm CT. I am curious, technically, what the main issues were with this launch. My bet is on new/bad hardware/OS configuration on the WoD servers (Pandaria was lag-free and fine, but Draenor was a disaster all around). Any insight Nebu?|
November 14th, 2014 @ 9:35AM
|If I had to guess, it's the merged realms causing the issues. That combined with everyone on 3+ realms (now connected) returning to the game.|
November 14th, 2014 @ 9:42AM
|Yeah I`m surprised they left everything merged for this launch, I would have assumed things would be as busy as they currently are.|
November 14th, 2014 @ 2:41PM
|They were ddos'd|
November 14th, 2014 @ 8:27PM
|been in queue for 5+ hours today =(|
November 20th, 2014 @ 3:59PM
|most fun ive had questing ever. the zones are huge and the quests are fun. love all the random rares that you can just go up to and solo and get a good item. garrisons are of course the main feature of fun :) glad to be out of china/pandaria|
November 21st, 2014 @ 12:31PM
|Doing BGs is the fastest way to get ilvl gear. And the stats on the gear isn't even that bad compared to pve gear. With resilience gone, you get the same amount of secondary stats, just maybe not the BEST ones you want.|
Doing BGs has a random chance to drop gear everytime you win ... I got 7 pieces of pvp gear in about 6 hours.
EDITED: 2014-11-21 12:31:44
January 29th, 2015 @ 11:52AM
|Oh WoW is getting selfies? Well time to start back up.|
January 29th, 2015 @ 3:53PM
|The Salvage follower nerf isn't as bad as you would first think.Going from a bonus 200%->100% seems like a lot, but all the salvage missions are going UP in the amount of salvage they return, making the salvage followers less valuable, but not as big a hit in salvage from missions.|
I am really chapped about the nerf to the salvage yard for follower upgrades. Show up late to the game and now it will be hard to gear out my main. Granted I only ever got 2 630 upgrades from the salvage yard, but all the 615 were really nice. And unlike most people I try and never miss a week to snatch another follower from the inn with a great trait.
May 11th, 2015 @ 3:38PM
|The salvage nerf was a super big nerf.|
You are unable to add Comments because you are not logged in. If you have an account please login in now.
You can Create an Account, it takes less then a minute.
Return to top