|Monday, August 11th, 2014||SUGGEST NEWS|
Spotify/Pandora: Comedy (NSFW)
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 11th, 2014 @ 5:13PM
- 8/11 - Patton Oswalt - Love it. His religion stuff is pretty evil though. For almost all of these comedians, they all admit to hard drug use, and talk about how awesome weed is. Which is probably why they hate God so much
- 8/11 - Spotify: Patton Oswald: KFC Bowls - So funny
- Mitch Hedbergs 3 albums.
- David Cross - Pretty entertaining but his anti-god bits are a bit offensive.
- Spotify: David Cross on Mormonism - So funny
- Spotify: Nick Swardson - Terry from Reno 911. Check out both his albums. Surprisingly he's not gay, he's just a great gay actor haha.
- Spotify: Aziz Ansari - Listen to both the albums
- Hannibal Buress - Live from Chicago ON Spotify and Spotify: Animal Furnace
- I like Amy Schumer. I found her TV show and watched all the episodes. She's hilarious. Whole Spotify Album
- I like Natasha Leggero - I have to find more of her. Here's the whole album on Spotify.
- George Carlin: Sports
- Loui C.K. : Currency - I like this one.
August 11th, 2014 @ 5:17PM
The Land of Chocolate
|Why would doing drugs lead to hating God?|
I've never been more spiritual than when tripping on Acid or Shrooms.
Then again, it could just be a comedian thing.
August 12th, 2014 @ 4:30AM
|people hate the idea of a god mostly because they feel they owe nothing to an invisible creator. but they will bend over and spead their butts for diane feinstein or the tsa. if you actually read a bible for yourself (avoid the brimfire and hell lying churches) you will see gods rules are some of the easiest and plain rules to live by (and no dont follow the old jewish laws they are nil they were only for the jews of ancient days) but basicly follow the 10 commandments and believe god sent his son jesus to pay for your sins and you are saved....nothing more needed. be a good person . be truthful, be nice,. simple stuff|
You are unable to add Comments because you are not logged in. If you have an account please login in now.
You can Create an Account, it takes less then a minute.
Return to top