Latest Videos

March 18th, 2018 @ 12:36AM

MEMBER SINCE:April 4th, 2003
LAST ONLINE:March 18th, 2018 @ 12:36AM

Been following Geoff's sites since Kali. Still think Warcraft rules more than War2 (and War3!) :) at least the catapults & archers do. WoW didn't impress, either.

Comments :

IN RESPONSE TO: Back in Southern California

Braking on the freeway should be illegal for anything other than downhill or an accident ahead.
    Posted: November 27th, 2017 @ 12:50PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: I fucking hate Verizon, Switching to T Mobile

I'm on Google Fi and pay about $32/month after taxes. But I had to ween myself off of unlimited data -- only get 1GB at that price. Sucks to not get YouTube in the car or Pandora while jogging, but I'd rather have $40 more at the end of the month.
    Posted: November 17th, 2017 @ 12:42PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Hollywood/Politicians and the Rapists/Sexual Abusers

Call me old-fashioned, but crotch grabbers, or people wanting sex for favors or making explicit sexual advances are what you call perverts. Pervs didn't receive this extreme a level of social-media amplified ridicule prior to the past few years/decade and I think it's related to increasing political correctness, and SJW prudes claiming victimization.

What you're supposed to do is reject or make a fool of them in real time and move on. Now people post that crap on the Internet for public shaming like a bunch of victimized cowards.

Some of these might involve people actually being injured or raped, and that's horrible, but I read through e.g., Kevin Spacy's 15 accusations and they were either inconclusive or things to which people 30 years ago would have said "THAT'S LIFE!"

Posted: November 15th, 2017 @ 12:36PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: EA getsa -500,000 downvoted response hah

You shouldn't be able to spend real money on anything after you go home with the game. This is a resurrection of the video arcade model we all hated and why we all bought a NES.
    Posted: November 14th, 2017 @ 9:58AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Wednesday Politics

Obama was forced to "go out of the ass" of Air Force One when he went to China, haha. Looks like a clear-cut case of playing Trump's ego for favors.
    Posted: November 8th, 2017 @ 12:58PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Sunday Random News + Ancient News

Blade Runner 2049 was pure bliss, but pacing felt a little rushed. I'm first in line for a 4-hour version and hope they release it all in 3D Blu Ray.

The headline for "EA Asking Fans to Stop" is totally misleading -- the offenders were sharing full versions of the game + assets, rather than just offering multiplayer patches like you're supposed to do when fan-supporting old games.

Also, direct links to Kotaku and Gizmodo? Ugh. I barfed a little in my mouth when I saw some of the comments there.

Posted: November 5th, 2017 @ 9:05AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Sunday Random News

Ugh, tricked into an actual link to Kotaku. Trying to boycot that site for obvious reasons.

As for palm trees, F-them! They don't shade for crap, look like garbage in iconic movies, look like garbage in real life, and aren't native. Palm trees are the scourge to me, aesthetically and practically. Good riddance. Maybe if they used the native version which I saw growing down in Joshua Tree natively, I'd be more accepting of it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washingtonia_filifera

Posted: October 1st, 2017 @ 9:00AM

I don't waste my time watching other people play sports, but golf is nice in the background.

If race keeps defining these people, maybe they can split up the teams by something more interesting than cities which don't have anything to do with the players, so we can egoically get behind them. Or kneelers vs standers. "Kneelers" sounds like an actual football team name already.

Posted: September 25th, 2017 @ 10:47AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Marvel's Defenders

I barely made it through both seasons of Daredevil, and I am a huge fan of pre-Disney Marvel comics. I tried, but had no patience for the other Marvel shows on Netflix.

Sad what Marvel has become under Disney. I think the MCU is ruining Marvel's cult following by mainstreaming it, and it's only gotten worse under Disney.

Posted: September 20th, 2017 @ 6:47PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Celeb deaths of 2017

Damn, I don't know how I missed George Romero dying!
    Posted: September 1st, 2017 @ 3:35PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Thursday Pol

I'd be in favor of allowing sex-change soldiers if they received fewer benefits and were kept segregated, like males/females, to avoid distractions. Whatever their actual value in the military is worth, after taking into account the overhead of having to deal with that added structure and bureaucracy, they should be compensated that much -- Probably like 1/2 of normal people, because it's a lot of overhead.

Just banning is a smart move (since "inequal" compensation would never fly) and a big middle finger to Obama's actions.

Posted: July 26th, 2017 @ 2:38PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Bathroom Experience of Nightmares

I'm seeing this more and more. It's the fall of western civilization in action.

Meanwhile, I recently stopped standing up to pee (when at home) to avoid even the slightest bit of splash getting anywhere.

Posted: July 13th, 2017 @ 9:53AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Wednesday & Thursday Random News

As shocked as I was to see them giving video games to inmates, the more I thought about it, the more I think it might actually reform them. Maybe if they spent more time playing video games rather than being street thugs, they would have kept out of prison. Farmville the shit out of them. Get them addicted to games and not drugs. Bonus if the games reinforce creating things / making honest money.
    Posted: May 11th, 2017 @ 12:50PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Wednesday Random News

I'll tell you what would not help with brain cancer: Slogging through 33,000 pieces of new mail.
    Posted: May 3rd, 2017 @ 10:19AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Saturday Random News

Competitions should be based on X/Y chromosome counts, not identity.
    Posted: April 1st, 2017 @ 8:36AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Thursday Random News

What I got from the six-decade deported Dutchman article:

Socialist Canada's been aggressively deporting non-citizen criminals for years, and now that a US administration even thinks about it, they're unconsciously being racist?

EDITED: 2017-03-10 10:01:18

Posted: March 10th, 2017 @ 9:57AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Fucking California Hippies

California agreed with me on only 6 out of 17 of the propositions. I'd move to another state, but not until I vote for CalExit so they don't bother me where I go.
    Posted: November 10th, 2016 @ 5:47PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Fucking California Hippies

Drugs are still illegal.

Trump might actually enforce the law instead of ignoring it like Obama has been doing with anything he disagreed with.

Posted: November 10th, 2016 @ 5:44PM

The media spent the past year decimating any shred of credibility they had left. Every. Single. Day. And all for nothing. HAHAHAHA!
    Posted: November 9th, 2016 @ 10:50AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Overwatch Official Thread

No witch skin either, and she is my main too. I tried. Just like the summer games, I got everything else. Ended up spending 3000 gold on it. Still feel burned by the summer games.
    Posted: November 4th, 2016 @ 3:51PM

She is against video game violence. Go ahead and vote for her if you want more social justice imposed on video games. Maybe we can join Australia and Germany!

Think her views will get less demented as she gets older?

Posted: October 26th, 2016 @ 10:38AM

Ironic that any video gamer would support Hillary. I guess they don't remember her Hot Coffee-stoked video game regulation push and her disregard for the First Amendment.

Not to mention her total lack of understanding of what a mod is (NOT THE GAME), and how that even screwed us all the way up to the ESRB with respect to mods.

She can suck it.

Posted: October 25th, 2016 @ 4:07PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: "Worth"

"Totally" is a passing fad? That's news to me. I never stopped using it.
    Posted: September 9th, 2016 @ 7:48AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Transformers

That's hilarious. I *also* fell asleep during the first one (never bothered to see the others). I've only fallen asleep during 2 movies: Transformers and Superman Returns.
    Posted: September 2nd, 2016 @ 4:58PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Old News

Agreed. That's the brand I use to make vanilla extract. I've tried others of similar cost and they didn't turn out as good (seemed too sweet).
    Posted: August 31st, 2016 @ 12:23PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: We have it finally!

The goal is to give it so many syllables, it's not fun to use anymore.
    Posted: August 22nd, 2016 @ 4:07PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Swimmers who were robbed - "made it all up"

Alright, sounds like drunkness + language barrier caused this. Security had fake police badge, requested their money, pointed guns at their heads -- while technically true, and from their point of view was armed robbery, as soon as the translator sorted it out, they knew what was actually going on.

The story they told the press was from their "exciting" perspective before the translator helped them know what was going on, and withheld that portion. I don't think this is a particularly shameful thing to withhold -- probably didn't think it was going to be a big deal, and made for an exciting story.

Posted: August 19th, 2016 @ 12:29PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Swimmers who were robbed - "made it all up"

The Brazillian Police are claiming this, anyway. It could be another level of corruption to avoid exposing how corrupt they were regarding the robbery.
    Posted: August 18th, 2016 @ 1:23PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Phone in the lake story

Posted: July 20th, 2016 @ 7:10PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Monday Random News

I can see Ireland making it their primary language to avoid that.
    Posted: June 27th, 2016 @ 4:15PM