Political post round-ups?

Support Me on Patreon

Surelog
May 25th, 2017 @ 3:08PM

LOCATION:Kentucky
MEMBER SINCE:March 26th, 2003
LAST ONLINE:May 25th, 2017 @ 3:08PM

Keep your friends close and keep your enemies locked up in your basement.

Comments :

IN RESPONSE TO: Wednesday, Random News

I've been a Warcraft fan since the 90's. I genuinely loved the Warcraft Movie. The movie was no Lord of the Rings but in terms of fan service they nailed it.
    Posted: June 22nd, 2016 @ 3:32PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Awesome Potato planting Tractor

Can't wait for Potato Planting Tractor Simulator 2016 to come out.
    Posted: May 27th, 2016 @ 3:53PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Random News

I don't know man -
    Samsung also makes bombs for war.
    They come out with a model of phone that blew up when hit a certain way..
    They came out with a TV that recorded everything you say. Which their response was "Watch out what you say in front of it"
    And now they patent the contact lens with a built in camera.

Not really sure I want to ever wear those.

EDITED: 2016-04-06 14:02:11

Posted: April 6th, 2016 @ 2:01PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: From Drudge

Why are we surprised Bernie did bad? He was for the people and didn't bring any money for the mega corporations. Can we please stop pretending like any of these votes actually matter anymore?
    Hillary is going to be the next president because she's a girl.

Posted: March 2nd, 2016 @ 10:32AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Game Time Played

I basically only play Heroes of the Storm these days.
    I took my last 32 games and did the average and found it's about 21 minutes for the average.
    I've played 1078 Games
    So that's about 22638 Minutes or about 377 hours or 15.72 days

Posted: February 5th, 2016 @ 9:24PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Happy 20th to WarCraft II!

Warcraft II remains my favorite game of all time. I sometimes long for the days of gaming in the 90's. The internet was relatively new and people weren't jumping ship at the next big new thing every month. It was a time when having a title like "Multiplayer game of the year" really meant something.
    Posted: January 6th, 2016 @ 9:27PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Got a new computer

Are you using Windows 7 though?
    Posted: December 11th, 2015 @ 9:36PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: One of the best videos

Wow. I never heard the original cover and only knew this by the Disturb version. This one is way better.
    Posted: December 3rd, 2015 @ 1:05AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Cool Portable Gaming

Technology is just growing so crazy fast.
    Before you know it we'll have complete gaming PC's faster than current models in our back pocket.

Posted: December 1st, 2015 @ 12:46AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: StarCraft Pylon

Man this was tough to watch. Guy ripped the tape off the box after saying he didn't want to damage it, when he should of just used a knife.
    Then he sees the plastic straps and instead of using a pair of scissors like a sane person, the dude grabs a knife finally and looks like he's going to cut himself.

Posted: November 14th, 2015 @ 2:35PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Deadliest Turn on a Water Slide (6M Views)

Sounded like that kid really got hurt on around the 22 second mark.
    Posted: September 2nd, 2015 @ 10:09PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Windows 10

Free OS upgrade. Their streaming and recording tools I'm sure are top notch because that's exactly what that OS is built to do... Record and Stream everything.
    Posted: August 3rd, 2015 @ 11:59PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Kali Compton Reg #s (that are approved)

Not on the list
    Posted: July 23rd, 2015 @ 11:06PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Steam Sale is up!

Sometimes I forget that one of the reasons I use to come to the page was because you always provided great game recommendations. This was important back in the 90's when games cost a lot more. Now it's important because there are just too many damn games to filter through for ones that are actually interesting.
    Posted: June 16th, 2015 @ 11:17PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Introducing the Steam Controller

Yeah but how is the battery life?
    Posted: June 6th, 2015 @ 11:09AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Woman And Her Husband Get Tazed By Wal-Mart Security!

Damn how much do Walmart security officers make?
    Posted: April 19th, 2015 @ 8:33PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: My next masterpiece: Dude with Selfie Stick in Lazy River

I'm sure this will be front page material when it's posted by another user in a couple months.
    Posted: April 2nd, 2015 @ 12:21AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: April Fools'

Incoming all the April Fools gamer stuff I wish was real.
    Posted: March 31st, 2015 @ 11:41PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Still no Cat

Cats come in so many different ass-hole personality types. It sucks when you lose one that is actually really cool. Sorry for the loss.
    Posted: March 12th, 2015 @ 10:33AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Last Day

In your 20's you were more of an asshole.
    In your 30's you matured.
    In your 40's is when you start to get old and stop caring about being nice anymore. We're about to have the old Shlonglor back.

EDITED: 2015-03-10 00:40:49

Posted: March 9th, 2015 @ 11:37PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: WoW Warlords of Draenor

Oh WoW is getting selfies? Well time to start back up.
    Posted: January 29th, 2015 @ 11:52AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: NSA program reportedly helped US gather evidence against North Korea in Sony hack

yeah except it probably wasn't North Korea and this is a Foxnews link. Might as well of linked to the onion.
    Posted: January 20th, 2015 @ 12:45AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Procatinator

I've spent way too much time at this site.
    Posted: December 21st, 2014 @ 6:26PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Recommended Candy

Me too!! They're sort of a limited edition thing (Christmas time maybe?) Anytime I see them I buy em in bulk.
    Posted: November 12th, 2014 @ 12:21PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: BlizzCon

Finally a Blizzard grade FPS. It's about time they injected themselves into that genre.
    Posted: November 8th, 2014 @ 12:04PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Streaming people playing Video Games

Something interesting is how flooded the gaming market is these days. There are so many good games out there, no adult could possibly have time or really the desire to want to sit at a computer/console all day playing them. So what I do enjoy about the online streaming is I can check the game out and determine if it really separates itself from other games in the flood or if it's just another FPS, RPG, etc with nothing new to offer.

Posted: November 7th, 2014 @ 10:13AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

I really am starting to feel like these games are training for the future at this point.

All the stuff in the game really feels plausible and something we'll see in the future of warfare. The drone swarm in particular was terrifying.

EDITED: 2014-11-07 10:08:25

Posted: November 7th, 2014 @ 10:07AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Heroes of the Storm

Things awesome about Heroes of the storm:

Every character that was playable from a respective series feels familiar. If you've never play a HotS but you've played Diablo 3, you'll understand some of the Diablo characters and their play style.

You don't have to sit there and look up item builds on a second monitor, instead you get special upgrades per so many levels that you can use to customize your play style each game.

Maps are more engaging, like battlegrounds from WoW.

Specialist characters are really unique and neat style of play.

Posted: October 20th, 2014 @ 2:58PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Everyone Comments Thread

I love this webpage. It's been apart of my regular internet life since the mid 90's and I can't say that for any other page. I keep coming back, expecting one day that'll you'll finally say it's time to take it down... but it's still here, faithful as ever.
    Posted: September 21st, 2014 @ 9:53PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Samsung Galaxy Alpha officially announced

Hope this one doesn't explode into a fiery ball of death when hit like the previous gen.
    Posted: August 13th, 2014 @ 12:27PM