Latest Videos

hardcore puppy
March 16th, 2018 @ 3:57PM

MEMBER SINCE:November 2nd, 2003
LAST ONLINE:March 16th, 2018 @ 3:57PM

Comments :

IN RESPONSE TO: U-Turn Gone Wrong

Yea, I lived around there too. I've seen the 3rd guy in line to make a U make it before the first guy in line. That intersection / area is horrid.
    Posted: January 31st, 2017 @ 1:28PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: U-Turn Gone Wrong

@bloodclot U-turn had right of way even without a green arrow. He had a green light compared to the right turner who had a red.
    Posted: January 30th, 2017 @ 2:11PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Fucking Terrorists

Ban cars and knives!
    Posted: November 28th, 2016 @ 12:55PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Monday Random News

let's be honest. The head of FBI got a backdoor deal with Hillary, so that when she becomes President, they get hooked up.
    Posted: September 22nd, 2016 @ 1:45PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: "Worth"

Posted: September 8th, 2016 @ 9:35PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Overwatch Official Thread

rootcatz is a SC2 streamer on twitch. his "team" is ROOT so that's probably why they think they are the same person:

Posted: September 6th, 2016 @ 2:24PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Wednesday Random News

iPhone can use google maps, which avoid tolls as well..
    Posted: August 25th, 2016 @ 1:38PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: We have it finally!

I'm offended by calling them challenged. They can do things some of us cant!

We should be calling them Intellectually Misguided because they are intelligent in their own ways.

Posted: August 22nd, 2016 @ 6:38PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: RowdyRoddyPiper

the gangs all back together
    Posted: August 4th, 2016 @ 10:29AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: N.W.A. "Fuck Tha Police" Music Video

Someone at my work had their wallet stolen. 2 hours later, theres film of them using it at TARGET, but the cops wont do anything unless you can identify who they are.

IT's stupid

Posted: August 1st, 2016 @ 1:18PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Overwatch Hat

I dont get this. I get excited when someone else wears / likes the same things I do, regardless of age / gender / etc.
    Posted: July 28th, 2016 @ 1:19AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Pokemon GO (Pick Team Blue)

I think for Ingress, they messed up by making it closed BETA and invite only. By the time they released it to the public, people probably lost interest. I know I did.

With Pokemon GO, the fad will fade and numbers will dwindle by quite a bit, but people and the execs will always try and re-capture the magic, like WOW.

Posted: July 13th, 2016 @ 11:32AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: The Brothers Grimsby

there was one scene in the trailer that was pretty bad that involved waxing...
    Posted: June 4th, 2016 @ 9:08PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Ted Cruz drops out of presidential race

Do people really hate Clinton more than Trump as President?? That to me is SHOCKING.
    Posted: May 4th, 2016 @ 5:54PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Monday Random News

Prince spent way more than he made, and our sources say money was always an issue. As we reported, the estimated net worth of $300 million was grossly inflated. We're told it's less than half that

...how is that cash strapped?

Posted: April 25th, 2016 @ 1:09PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Random News

I'll still wear (google) glasses before i put anything electronic in my eye
    Posted: April 7th, 2016 @ 2:51PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Panama Papers reveal London as centre of 'spider's web'

you need money in order to avoid paying taxes, and only the rich can afford it.
    Posted: April 7th, 2016 @ 2:50PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Box Office: 'Batman v. Superman' Plunging 70 Percent in Second Weekend to $50M

I saw it and thought it was a horrible. Too many things didn't make sense about the movie.
    Posted: April 4th, 2016 @ 11:30AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Waze App

This app is amazing. I love that it reports when cops are hidden as well. Love the community feature of things, especially watching for debris on the road.
    Posted: February 22nd, 2016 @ 1:52PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: I like Dollar Tree

Posted: January 11th, 2016 @ 3:25PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Star Wars : The Force Reawakens (no spoilers except in comments)

My greatest gripe about the movie is

1. the Starkiller base being ridiculous. I understand it has to be more deadly than Death Star, but come on....
    2. Kylo Ren being whiny. he literally went whining to the supreme leader after failing to use his force powers on Rey.

Posted: December 21st, 2015 @ 8:27PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Warcraft Movie

some movies go through screenings to get feedback before finalizing post production work. On heavy CGI films like this, they ask the audience to use their imagination when looking at rough cuts and scenes that havent been touched up yet
    Posted: December 10th, 2015 @ 1:55PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Worst Drive Ever

For rest stops on the I-5 between NorCal and SoCal, the best restrooms are the ones indoors at fast food restaurants. They are generally better and cleaner than any you'll find at a gas station.

Posted: December 1st, 2015 @ 2:03PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Monday Random News

Or the % of players that are broke after football and only in their late 20s / Early 30s
    Posted: September 8th, 2015 @ 6:49PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Deadliest Turn on a Water Slide (6M Views)

i wonder how many people flew off the slide before they put up that rail.
    Posted: September 2nd, 2015 @ 11:20AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: illegals committing crime

edit: posted before reading the article.

EDITED: 2015-07-06 13:16:21

Posted: July 6th, 2015 @ 1:15PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Health Class

Not sure if Charkoth is trolling or being serious.

Sex & age is a societal issue. Once a girl is menstruating, she's already ready to bear kids at a biological standpoint. IIRC, sex ed is when girls learned about menstruation and why it occurs. To leave out half the information, for example why ovaries produce eggs or go into more detail about that, would not make sense form an educational standpoint.

It is the school's responsibility to teach the biology to students. It is the parent's responsibility to teach the social aspect to their kids.

also, does that means should not know the hazards of alcohol until they are of legal age?

Posted: June 3rd, 2015 @ 5:54PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: TSA Is Awesome Thread

@meorah - there's such a thing. you just have to pay more $$ to TSA.

Posted: June 2nd, 2015 @ 6:16PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: TSA Is Awesome Thread

I fly out of several different airports frequently. After visiting a few times multiple times, I know for a fact that some airports are more cautious / secure than others.

Example: I left a bottle of Cologne in my backpack by accident on several trips (3-4 trips total). Airport A ignored it 100% of the time. Airport B (flight back) checked my luggage 100% of the time for liquid volume.

Posted: June 2nd, 2015 @ 6:14PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Gov. Brown orders mandatory water restrictions in California

FYI, 1.5 million acre-feet of water is roughly 488 billion gallons of water.
    Posted: April 1st, 2015 @ 12:00PM