FlyingStarman.com

LOCATION:socal
MEMBER SINCE:March 25th, 2003
LAST ONLINE:May 22nd, 2018 @ 5:39PM

i like girls.

Comments :

IN RESPONSE TO: Friday Random News

People in the video game industry that had AM accounts.
Posted: August 22nd, 2015 @ 12:00PM
IN RESPONSE TO: Overwatch is the best

I love blizzard and I love TF2 so I have high hopes for this game. I hope blizzard embraces the path that Valve took with TF2 by letting the community create maps, items, and custom servers.
Posted: March 11th, 2015 @ 5:08PM
IN RESPONSE TO: Obama: Regulate broadband Internet like a utility so it 'works for everyone'

I am not a fan of Obama, in fact I have never voted for a Democrat on the national level, but I think he is right on this one. Comcast, Verizon, Time Warner, and AT&T are the worst companies and I wish there was an alternative that I could chose. I think regulating them to keep the internet a fair playing field is the correct choice.
Posted: November 10th, 2014 @ 7:55PM
IN RESPONSE TO: Everyone Comments Thread

i like girls.
Posted: September 16th, 2014 @ 8:54PM
IN RESPONSE TO: TV or Movies

Watch trailer park boys
Posted: November 12th, 2013 @ 6:33PM
IN RESPONSE TO: Samsung pays Apple $1 Billion sending 30 trucks full of 5 cent coins

It is fake. Taken from Snopes.

To pay off a billion dollars in nickels would require 20 billion of those coins. That amount would require Samsung to obtain the equivalent of all the nickels struck by the U.S. Mint in the last several decades. (In 2011, for example, the U.S. Mint produced less than one billion nickels, and 2010 less than half a billion.) Samsung would have to round up virtually every nickel in circulation to acquire over $1 billion worth of those coins, a feat that could hardly be accomplished without having a significant impact on the U.S. monetary system.

A single nickel weights 5 grams (about .011 pounds), so a billion dollars' worth of nickels would weigh in at about 110,000 tons. That load would far exceed the carrying capacity of 30 or so trucks (requiring each truck to carry over 3,600 tons, or more than 7.2 million lbs. each). The equivalent of about 2,755 eighteen-wheeler trucks, each hauling 40 tons' worth of nickels, would be needed to transport the weight of that many coins. (And that calculation doesn't take into account the volume of physical space needed to assemble, transport, and store 20 billion nickels.)

Posted: November 6th, 2013 @ 6:04PM
IN RESPONSE TO: Great Satans

I think you forgot organized religion (except the one you believe in).
Posted: September 24th, 2013 @ 8:28PM
IN RESPONSE TO: The free-to-play "StarCraft MMO," StarCraft Universe, being made with Blizzard's approval

Not an MMO, just a 4 player game with WoW dungeon style boss fights. Kotaku is terrible at reporting.
Posted: September 9th, 2013 @ 7:04PM
IN RESPONSE TO: Drunk Girl Ruins Wedding

this video is fake, it was made by Heineken.
Posted: June 29th, 2013 @ 8:24PM
IN RESPONSE TO: Women Driving Around Alone with Strangers?

Is this a good game to meet young chicks IRL? Maybe I should check it out.
Posted: May 10th, 2013 @ 6:38PM
IN RESPONSE TO: California Finally Gets Good Plates Again

Of course it cost more. It cost $50 to get the plates initially and then it will cost an extra an extra $40 when they renew their vehicle registration (every year). I guess that is the cost of looking cool.
Posted: January 3rd, 2013 @ 1:16PM
IN RESPONSE TO: Hard Drive Problem (Must save family fortune)

If Hammer's trick doesn't work consider paying to have it recovered.

I have heard good things about this place.
$300 hard drive recovery. It is by far the cheapest place you will find for this type of service.

A hard drive is a mechanical device with moving parts that will fail at some point. Most hard drives only come with a 1 to 3 year warranty and the warranty does not cover recovering lost data, just replacement of the hard drive.

If you have important files that you do not want to lose make sure you have them backed up on two separate hard drives (either manually or automatically with a RAID 1 system).

EDITED: 2012-11-07 07:23:26

Posted: November 6th, 2012 @ 8:15AM
IN RESPONSE TO: Elder Sign: Felicia Day, Mike Morhaime, and Bill Prady join Wil Wheaton

The host is Wil Wheaton who you might remember as Wesley Crusher on Star Trek: The Next Generation.

EDITED: 2012-08-23 18:43:24

Posted: August 23rd, 2012 @ 6:42PM
IN RESPONSE TO: F-ing Gardners

Smoke detectors beep when the battery is dead. Get a 9V battery and replace it.
Posted: July 9th, 2012 @ 12:08PM
IN RESPONSE TO: F-ing Gmail

You can fix the chatbox covering labels thing by doing this.
Posted: May 10th, 2012 @ 11:26AM
IN RESPONSE TO: Mega Millions lottery jackpot reaches largest ever at $640M

Gabe you don't have to worry about that because they are not going to win. Save your $5 and tell them they a are more likely to be killed by bees on the way to the liquor store to buy the lottery tickets than to win the jackpot.

Posted: April 11th, 2012 @ 9:24AM
IN RESPONSE TO: Blah

My Logitech G930 broke within 3 months. Before that I had two pairs of Tritton AX 720 that lost sound in the right side. I wish someone would make indestructible headphones.
Posted: March 20th, 2012 @ 9:47AM
IN RESPONSE TO: Web Page Webcam?

Look for something like the D-Link DCS 932L Set it up in ftp mode so that every few seconds it will upload a jpg to the expectnothing.com ftp server.
Posted: February 8th, 2012 @ 7:51PM
IN RESPONSE TO: Accounts since 2003?

User #21
Posted: January 16th, 2012 @ 11:03AM
IN RESPONSE TO: Buying Question?

Check inside your motherboard or video card boxes. My video card and motherboard both came with one.
Posted: December 29th, 2011 @ 4:28PM
IN RESPONSE TO: Computer Bit it

If you have switched hard drives and the problem is still there then it is something else. Try taking one stick of memory out and seeing if the problem goes away. If it doen't then put that stick back in and take the other stick out and check again. If that doen't fix it try doing the same thing with your 2 video cards (check each one separately).

Posted: October 28th, 2011 @ 9:34AM
IN RESPONSE TO: The Big Bang Theory

From Wikipedia:

"The Laugh Track has been used to "sweeten" in which the pre-recorded laughter is used to augment the response of the real studio audience if they did not react as strongly as desired. Conversely, the process could be used to "desweeten" audience reactions, toning down unwanted loud laughter or removing inappropriate applause, thus making the laughter more in line with the producer's preferred method of telling the story."

Posted: October 5th, 2011 @ 7:55PM
IN RESPONSE TO: Shiny New Apple? Tim Cook Unveils New iPhone 4S

I am really disappointed they didn't announce a phone with a larger screen. I still have a iPhone 3GS and I am looking to upgrade but I think I will wait for the Nexis Prime announcement next week.
Posted: October 4th, 2011 @ 6:40PM
IN RESPONSE TO: The Big Bang Theory

I LOVE science and I hate the Big Bang Theory. Actually I think I hate all sitcoms with a laugh track since Married with Children went off the air.
Posted: October 4th, 2011 @ 6:37PM
IN RESPONSE TO: Random Links

I went on that jetboat ride in New Zealand last February and it was awesome. I normally think a 30 minute ride for $100 is just a tourist trap but my guide book said that this one is Queenstown is the real deal. The drivers they hire are ex-professional jetboat racers and they are insane. It is pretty much like being on the best roller coaster you have ever been on for 30 minutes straight.

EDITED: 2011-09-08 23:08:21

Posted: September 8th, 2011 @ 11:02PM
IN RESPONSE TO: Advertising!

The ad being displayed for me right now is for "Sexy Russians".
Posted: August 17th, 2011 @ 3:56PM
IN RESPONSE TO: Links

I am going backpacking to Havasu falls, AZ next week.
Posted: July 25th, 2011 @ 3:31PM
IN RESPONSE TO: My Work Chair RIP: 2004 - 2011

This is a great chair for the price. Reviews compare it to the $1,200 Herman Miller Aeron chair.
Posted: May 4th, 2011 @ 12:23AM
IN RESPONSE TO: F-ing Chase/US Bank

I think this is what you are looking for: Move your Money Project

If you can find a local Credit Unions around you that would be a good choice. No matter how much better the new bank or credit union is if it is out of the way you will not like it.

EDITED: 2011-04-17 09:31:47

Posted: April 17th, 2011 @ 9:22AM
IN RESPONSE TO: Expectnothing.com?

Just install wordpress it is what most blogs are using these days. It is very easy to install. Once installed you find a free theme that looks similar to the current site and then edit it to include your current graphics.

EDITED: 2011-03-16 19:44:24