FlyingStarman.com

Wootah
February 25th, 2018 @ 12:36AM

LOCATION:Idaho
MEMBER SINCE:May 16th, 2003
LAST ONLINE:February 25th, 2018 @ 12:36AM

Comments :

IN RESPONSE TO: Bitcoin Mining?

Buying an Asic is a risk no matter what you are mining. The thing is that the market moves so quickly, your asic might only have a few months of mining potential before the difficulty factor is ramped up again due to new better Asics on the market. Then you are left with hardware that really cannot do anything of value.... it isn't worth even pennies. So it becomes a gamble. Are the Asics you plan on buying going to pay for themselves before they are obsolete?
    Posted: November 28th, 2017 @ 9:20AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: I did it! 20 years at WORK

Congrats! You should get a week long vacation. (The time off for the surgery doesn't count).
    Posted: November 2nd, 2017 @ 2:37PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Project Veritas Exposes Infowars!

Man those infowar people are STUPID!
    Posted: October 29th, 2017 @ 11:18PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: 7 days!

20 years? Really? I swear, time flies. It seems like you just hit 15 years. Even 10 years doesn't seem that long ago.... Wow had already been out for 3 years. Man I am getting old.
    Posted: October 28th, 2017 @ 9:06AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Blizzard Social Groups

Is the dischord group gonna shift to the blizzard client?
    Posted: October 24th, 2017 @ 3:01PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Hi

There are simple chemical tests you can do at home to test if something is silver or not. Obviously the silver is reacting with the chemicals so you need to apply it, see the results and clean it off really fast.
    Posted: October 5th, 2017 @ 11:33AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Our new Baby

How old is that cat? It doesn't look like a kitten, but it is hard to tell.
    Posted: September 28th, 2017 @ 2:32PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: NFL

I think the whole kneeling or refusing to cover their heart is disrespectful, but let them do it. There are WAY more disrespectful libs out there than that. BUT supervillain is totally right, no tax money should be going to sports teams.
    Posted: September 25th, 2017 @ 9:03AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Anker Bluetooth Speaker for $25 (#1/8800 reviews)

We just bought an Anker Bluetooth, although it is a little more expensive, it is still amazing for the price.
    It sounds great. Totally worth it.

Posted: September 21st, 2017 @ 4:21PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Thursday Pol

JanMan, True some of the transgenders are willing to sacrifice their lives for their country. Others are there because of the Obama policy of letting federal health insurance cover their transition cost including drugs and operations. Then you get people getting into the military as a vehicle of transition rather than actually there to make that sacrifice.
    Posted: July 28th, 2017 @ 12:42PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Site Will Soon Move to: EverythingYetNothing.com

Dang, did someone poach your domain?
    Posted: July 7th, 2017 @ 2:45PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Tuesday Politics

I hope every memer and their dog starts making CNN Gifs and posts them on twitter. Oh no. I thought it was satire.... ie Trump is kicking their Ass... not an existing threat. It was WWE guys, WTF. They get a stick up their butt and hunt him down? So jacked up. Like they could even keep him from making more. It wasn't even high quality or anything. Pro's turn out way better stuff every day. The only thing special was that Trump Tweeted it.
    Posted: July 5th, 2017 @ 10:59AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Thursday Politics

I am not sure who started with the turn around, but Trump sure ran with it. Trump isn't an amazing president, but he sure knows how to throw down in the public sphere. I have been thoroughly enjoying his taking on CNN.
    Posted: June 29th, 2017 @ 12:17PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Game Ranting is back 20 years later

Yes! This is sweet. The online rant was more novel 20 years ago, but I still appreciate your perspective.
    Posted: June 21st, 2017 @ 8:57AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: NBC tries hit piece on Alex Jones (Info Wars)

Falcon, I still haven't found anyone or any website that could explain the collapse of building seven. Explain that adequately, and I will be happy with the 9/11 explanation.
    Posted: June 19th, 2017 @ 9:12AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Skull and Bones!!

But it is an Ubisoft Game! They are always looking for ways to screw you over as a gamer. I wanted to play ME3, but it was on origins :(
    Posted: June 13th, 2017 @ 1:38PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Metal Detecting

You guys are funny. Nebu already pointed out in many posts that he has sunk HUGE amounts of hours into it (prior to this motherload). He won't make this back, it is a hobby. I think it is awesome he found so much stuff.
    Posted: June 5th, 2017 @ 4:06PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Fucking spam phone calls

Surelog. I have google voice. Have had it for something like 8 or 9 years (almost from when it was available). I stopped giving out my standard line number more than 5 years ago. Tons of my spam calls are still coming through my phone number.

Just recently somehow, my line got associated with some Mari Koehler. I get spammed day and night by texts and phone calls with scam offers to Mari (text QWIKMONEY to this number BS). Whatever the case, it really sucks.

Posted: June 2nd, 2017 @ 8:44AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Trends

Despite the hate, people waste their time on any number of stupid activities because they enjoy them. Not much different from a simple videogame (like minesweeper) or playing with legos. They are just coloring books with more intricately divided sections and patterns. I think of them as similar to the fidget spinners as you can draw in them rather mindlessly (although they require more attention than a spinner).
    Posted: May 25th, 2017 @ 2:31PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Heroes 2.0

The game is WAY better. Stuff to work for. You also see more non-meta characters now in QM. Not only that, before that there would be matches with Zero skins. Now you can see whole teams with skins. The only thing that changed with the patch is that they broke windowed fullscreen (bordered) for quick alt tabbing. I used to play in this, but without the border i would always move my mouse off the screen onto my second screen.

Posted: May 12th, 2017 @ 8:36AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Awesome

I check like 5 times a day.
    Posted: April 28th, 2017 @ 8:42AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: United Has a Lot to Answer For

Dick move by the CEO. It is general knowledge that you don't publicly admit fault, as then your lawyers have no leverage in court.... but to outright blame the passenger wont win them any public favor and will continue to hurt the stock price and ticket sales.

He should have probably just said something along the lines of "we are reviewing our overbooking procedures". Would it have hurt them so much to keep upping the amount of money offered? I bet if they offered $1000 in cash (not voucher) plus a reschedule and 2 free global tickets (good up to 1 year) would have gotten 3-4 takers.

Posted: April 11th, 2017 @ 10:27AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Saturday Random News

I agree with Gamelore. And you could make a second category with all the trans people competing against eachother. The end result would be obvious.
    Posted: April 1st, 2017 @ 4:43PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Metal Detecting and Dbag Veggi cops and Old people

If you are paying in, you should have access to the HOA budget. I'd be curious what they are spending their money on. Crazy they wouldn't repair the backboards in a decent amount of time.
    Posted: March 20th, 2017 @ 3:52PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Metal Detecting: I found a crack pipe / Marijuana Container

I thought you could find broken crack pipes on every street corner in Cali. Just kidding.... that is only the poor neighborhoods, right?
    Posted: March 13th, 2017 @ 4:32PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: My and some B's best photos 2017 - 2006

You have some really awesome pictures. It looks like people can use/license them. Do you set the prices or are they set by 500px?

EDITED: 2017-03-06 09:39:04

Posted: March 6th, 2017 @ 9:37AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Nintendo Switch

For it or for Zelda? The Wii U was a bum deal, sure there were a few fun games on it, but Nintendo's Catalog was so shallow as to make it pointless. Yes, Skyrim will be on it, but I already have a PC. Yeah multi-player stardew valley will come out on it, but that will be on the PC.

This time, I will not be suckered into buying it until it is successful.

Posted: March 3rd, 2017 @ 11:33AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Monday Politics

Here you go killer:

Posted: February 19th, 2017 @ 3:25PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Slave wages

If you see how it works, find something that you can have some poor sap work on and you take in the profit! The hard part is coming up with the idea that will pay dividends assuming you have slave labor!
    Posted: February 13th, 2017 @ 3:42PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Fucking Verizon

I get it through ATT, we had Cricket, but they rolled over into ATT a few years ago. We did paid for our phone up front, your phone fee of $50 a month seems really steep. Our contract is actually $50 a month including all taxes and fees, but since we have 2 phones, they give us $10 off (for $90 charge).
    Posted: February 13th, 2017 @ 11:24AM