Political post round-ups?

March 24th, 2017 @ 2:44PM

LOCATION:Idaho
MEMBER SINCE:May 16th, 2003
LAST ONLINE:March 24th, 2017 @ 2:44PM

Comments :

IN RESPONSE TO: Comments on Expectnothing.com

I am pretty sure cloudflare is expensive. Nebu has to keep costs down.
    Posted: January 12th, 2017 @ 11:38AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: While my site is still up: Shotguns?

Bloodclot, Are you from that area or just have some family from that Area? I'm from utah, and live in Idaho and LOVE the mountain west. Lived in Cali/Ohio/Brazil for about a 3rd of my life but I don't think I will want to leave the mountain west anymore..

Nebu, there are retreats that are gun vacations. you can do crazy things at them and get training. Some in my family go to a place called Front Sight based out of Nevada. They do all sorts of gun training there. I think they even have things where you can drop your kids off (not sure on that though).

Their website is Ghetto, but you can see the courses listed here:
    Some of the courses are pricey, although I know they offer membership discounts.

EDITED: 2016-12-28 08:40:19

Posted: December 28th, 2016 @ 8:39AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Vikings is back on!

Could you host it google sites? Don't know anything about it, but I think it is free.

Posted: December 5th, 2016 @ 1:50PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: haha

Every time I play through D3 Act 3, I can't help think about this guy... They made azmodan appear before so often telling you his plan and telling you how your efforts don't matter that it is comical. Play through it with a high movement build and the statements come almost back to back.

Azmodan:
    Oh you cleared the ramparts, it doesn't matter we are sieging your keep.
    Oh you re-enabled the catapults, it doesn't matter we broke through your Underground
    Oh you cleared our larder, we bombarding your keep,
    Oh you cleared my ballista, WE are swarming from the Crater.
    Oh you killed my siege beast, but you can never stop my whore cydea...
    Oh you killed the first sin heart

and on and on and on. I am honestly surprised nobody put together a side by side compilation.

Posted: November 10th, 2016 @ 3:08PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Whole House Fan

I'd bet anything that your dad is right and it would make a huge difference.
    Posted: November 8th, 2016 @ 7:26PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Survival Thread

Sure banks will be useless when "EVERYTHING" falls apart, but often disasters are localized and it really helps to have money saved in those situations.
    Posted: November 3rd, 2016 @ 12:43PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Survival Thread

Geoff, word of advice. You should ONLY stock food you actually like to eat. You should be rotating some of your food storage into your diet so that none of it becomes too old. I personally have a few 5 gallon buckets filled with Oats because I like oatmeal. My old man has a few 5 gallon buckets with wheat because he loves to eat soaked wheat (I think it is gross).

If you have space You should get a 60 gallon drum and fill it with water. Once you fill it you can add a small amount of bleach to keep it from growing things:

Finally you should try put money into savings. It does no good to be prepared for a food crisis only to get hit with a financial emergency. I know you talk about living check to check, but if you can find some way to cut expenses and create a buffer in your bank account, it can be a huge life saver... with the goal of having enough money saved to live off of for 3 months.

Posted: November 2nd, 2016 @ 8:42AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Fucking Political Phone Calls

Political calls from candidates are legally allowed to ignore Do Not Call.If they were from PACs, then they shouldn't be able to call.
    Posted: November 1st, 2016 @ 8:36AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Overwatch Official Thread

I only got 10 loot boxes during halloween and the only halloween skin I got was the reaper (not bad honestly), but man I wanted Mercy.
    Posted: October 31st, 2016 @ 4:18PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Trump's Election Will Be The Biggest F You Ever Recorded In Human History - Michael Moore

I have told many people that I believe a lot of the common joe's who are supporting trump don't really care what he is promising.... they just a cudgel to send to washington to punish them for the harm they have inflicted on the average american. Frankly, Michael Moore says it better than I ever could.
    Posted: October 29th, 2016 @ 11:08AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Friday Election 2016 News

Makes me wonder what is going on. I almost wonder if Comey got sick of being pushed around by people above him that he decided to pull the trigger and make an announcement. People in the comments of the NYT are asking why he would do such a thing 11 days before the election, and I can only imagine it is because he is pissed. IF he had sad on it, the admin could offer a pardon or sweep it under the rug with out the people ever knowing.

I Guarantee that Obama, Lynch, and Hillary didn't know this announcement was coming. It is the biggest way to give them all an "F U" and the FBI is about the only organization that could do it. Sure they FBI cannot prosecute, but the goal is not to get a conviction, it is to throw the election. The news keeps reporting that no one has won an election while under investigation by the FBI. I believe election fraud is going on and that this investigation won't matter (Hillary will still probably win), but at least they did something and it will always cast a shadow over the legitimacy of her election.

Posted: October 28th, 2016 @ 3:57PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Wednesday Random News

Holy Cow, I laughed so hard at the Wolf Blitzer thing that my sides hurt.
    Posted: October 26th, 2016 @ 3:54PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Election 2016 (Pro-Trump!)

While the Trump's roasting of Hillary was more extreme than they are used to at the correspondents dinner, he wasn't wrong. The people are booing, because he is exposing her two facedness, and there really is no way of denying it. They just expect everyone to look the other way as slanders people such as catholics while offering empty platitutdes and promises on the campaign trail.

They have no way to deny it so they can only be angry. And their "ends justify the means" attitude to get their organization elected is not something that really bothers them, even as they undermine the entire system. Each reporter, and government official who looks the other way as they see the corruption just so they can keep getting their paycheck really should have trouble sleeping at night.

I sure hope people wake up and realize they too will get sold out eventually. The leaks are probably the best way to do it and stay out of jail, but it has to happen on a much larger scale.

Posted: October 21st, 2016 @ 8:53AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: I like Caulk

Gloves? Just don't get much on your fingers and rinse off what you do get on your fingers.
    Posted: October 11th, 2016 @ 10:29AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: My Rank in Longest Employee

I was going to say, man you aren't that old. Is it all college kids now?
    Posted: September 8th, 2016 @ 3:22PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Trump Plays the Role of President in Louisiana

Noss, Obama hasn't given 2 craps about Louisiana, except for the justice department to issue an insulting memo telling people not to be racist when distributing supplies. Even if trump was there just for photo ops, he LISTENED to the people and talked to them.... something that they reported they appreciated (as opposed to the golfing president).

And he DID donate something to those in need(despite what left websites claim).
    And apparently he donated money too:

EDITED: 2016-08-22 09:20:59

Posted: August 22nd, 2016 @ 9:19AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Trump Plays the Role of President in Louisiana

I don't like trump, but at least he is trying. I think the elections are rigged at the state level anyway, because it is obvious hillary really doesn't care much.
    Posted: August 19th, 2016 @ 4:50PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: O Canada

Haha falcon is probably right.... or you could have her sell Plasma. She can do it while the kids are in school.

When I was out of work for 2 years I sold plasma. Hated doing it, but it was close to $300 a month in non-taxed income. If you are a fast bleeder and there is no wait, it only takes an hour (you go twice a week). You probably make more in Cali too.

Posted: August 17th, 2016 @ 11:48AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Overwatch Official Thread

How did that D.Va POTG not kill her?
    Posted: July 19th, 2016 @ 9:24AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Pokemon GO (Pick Team Blue)

I used to read his blog before he closed it down. Figured someone here must have had him on friends lists.
    Posted: July 16th, 2016 @ 9:56AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Pokemon GO (Pick Team Blue)

Speaking of conspiracies, has anyone seen RRP lately?
    Posted: July 15th, 2016 @ 7:23AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Thursday Random News

So pumped for the Nintendo Classic Mini. Sure you could emulate, but by giving our money to nintendo, we signal that this is the kind of thing we actually want to buy and hopefully they do the same thing again with a SNES and N64.
    Posted: July 14th, 2016 @ 1:57PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Pokemon GO (Pick Team Blue)

I don't have the game, but I see people already burning out at the university. It really isn't a pokemon game. You have no connection to your pokemon and you certainly don't fight or trade them.

This comic does a great job of laying it out:

Posted: July 14th, 2016 @ 8:29AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Overwatch Official Thread

Ana looks really interesting.. while I don't think overwatch needs a 3rd sniper (even one who is healing part time) it definitely needs an anti-healer, and she a bomb that does both a healing (for teammates) and healing negation (for enemies).
    Posted: July 12th, 2016 @ 11:25AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Wow Hillary Escapes

The more I think about this the more I believe that Comey really played the cards to the best of his ability. AS BivRiP points out that it would be super easy to end up botching the case. Not only that, Comey undoubtedly had pressure to from Lynch or even higher up with Obama to let it slide. What could he possibly do in that situation? take 10-12 minutes of top news coverage to make Hillarly Clinton look like the biggest liar, the most deceptive and the most inept politican possible.

He even chose his topics to match clinton's lies as they were presented to the media: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbkS26PX4rc

And to wrap it up he ended with this:

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now."

Ultimately with corruption all the way down and all the way up, the best and possibly only option was to educate the voters as best as possible and leave a statement at the end that pretty much dictates that the system is rigged putting Clinton above the law.

Posted: July 6th, 2016 @ 11:00AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: EN Exclusive: Junkrat

Thanks! I had no idea. Definitely wish I could play more. The game is just so fun.

Posted: June 28th, 2016 @ 8:38AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: EN Exclusive: Junkrat

What do the stars beneath some people's names mean?
    Posted: June 27th, 2016 @ 8:59PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: EN Exclusive Video: Double Mei

You can really up your killing time with mei by stopping the freeze early, (when they are already slow) and headshotting them with the spike followed by a punch (not sure if face punches crit, but i try anyway). This kills just about any non-tank.
    Posted: June 22nd, 2016 @ 11:44PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: EN Exclusive Video: Overwatch - Catz - Genji Highlight

I linked this in another overwatch thread, but not sure if anybody saw it, but this guy's genji is REALLY good:

Maybe show it to your boy so he can get some ideas from it.

EDITED: 2016-06-15 16:47:28

Posted: June 15th, 2016 @ 4:47PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Overwatch Official Thread

Found this YT of a really good genji.
    I got a long way to go.