Political post round-ups?

November 21st, 2017 @ 2:54PM

LOCATION:Idaho
MEMBER SINCE:May 16th, 2003
LAST ONLINE:November 21st, 2017 @ 2:54PM

Comments :

IN RESPONSE TO: Tuesday Politics

I hope every memer and their dog starts making CNN Gifs and posts them on twitter. Oh no. I thought it was satire.... ie Trump is kicking their Ass... not an existing threat. It was WWE guys, WTF. They get a stick up their butt and hunt him down? So jacked up. Like they could even keep him from making more. It wasn't even high quality or anything. Pro's turn out way better stuff every day. The only thing special was that Trump Tweeted it.
    Posted: July 5th, 2017 @ 10:59AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Thursday Politics

I am not sure who started with the turn around, but Trump sure ran with it. Trump isn't an amazing president, but he sure knows how to throw down in the public sphere. I have been thoroughly enjoying his taking on CNN.
    Posted: June 29th, 2017 @ 12:17PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Game Ranting is back 20 years later

Yes! This is sweet. The online rant was more novel 20 years ago, but I still appreciate your perspective.
    Posted: June 21st, 2017 @ 8:57AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: NBC tries hit piece on Alex Jones (Info Wars)

Falcon, I still haven't found anyone or any website that could explain the collapse of building seven. Explain that adequately, and I will be happy with the 9/11 explanation.
    Posted: June 19th, 2017 @ 9:12AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Skull and Bones!!

But it is an Ubisoft Game! They are always looking for ways to screw you over as a gamer. I wanted to play ME3, but it was on origins :(
    Posted: June 13th, 2017 @ 1:38PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Metal Detecting

You guys are funny. Nebu already pointed out in many posts that he has sunk HUGE amounts of hours into it (prior to this motherload). He won't make this back, it is a hobby. I think it is awesome he found so much stuff.
    Posted: June 5th, 2017 @ 4:06PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Fucking spam phone calls

Surelog. I have google voice. Have had it for something like 8 or 9 years (almost from when it was available). I stopped giving out my standard line number more than 5 years ago. Tons of my spam calls are still coming through my phone number.

Just recently somehow, my line got associated with some Mari Koehler. I get spammed day and night by texts and phone calls with scam offers to Mari (text QWIKMONEY to this number BS). Whatever the case, it really sucks.

Posted: June 2nd, 2017 @ 8:44AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Trends

Despite the hate, people waste their time on any number of stupid activities because they enjoy them. Not much different from a simple videogame (like minesweeper) or playing with legos. They are just coloring books with more intricately divided sections and patterns. I think of them as similar to the fidget spinners as you can draw in them rather mindlessly (although they require more attention than a spinner).
    Posted: May 25th, 2017 @ 2:31PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Heroes 2.0

The game is WAY better. Stuff to work for. You also see more non-meta characters now in QM. Not only that, before that there would be matches with Zero skins. Now you can see whole teams with skins. The only thing that changed with the patch is that they broke windowed fullscreen (bordered) for quick alt tabbing. I used to play in this, but without the border i would always move my mouse off the screen onto my second screen.

Posted: May 12th, 2017 @ 8:36AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Awesome

I check like 5 times a day.
    Posted: April 28th, 2017 @ 8:42AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: United Has a Lot to Answer For

Dick move by the CEO. It is general knowledge that you don't publicly admit fault, as then your lawyers have no leverage in court.... but to outright blame the passenger wont win them any public favor and will continue to hurt the stock price and ticket sales.

He should have probably just said something along the lines of "we are reviewing our overbooking procedures". Would it have hurt them so much to keep upping the amount of money offered? I bet if they offered $1000 in cash (not voucher) plus a reschedule and 2 free global tickets (good up to 1 year) would have gotten 3-4 takers.

Posted: April 11th, 2017 @ 10:27AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Saturday Random News

I agree with Gamelore. And you could make a second category with all the trans people competing against eachother. The end result would be obvious.
    Posted: April 1st, 2017 @ 4:43PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Metal Detecting and Dbag Veggi cops and Old people

If you are paying in, you should have access to the HOA budget. I'd be curious what they are spending their money on. Crazy they wouldn't repair the backboards in a decent amount of time.
    Posted: March 20th, 2017 @ 3:52PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Metal Detecting: I found a crack pipe / Marijuana Container

I thought you could find broken crack pipes on every street corner in Cali. Just kidding.... that is only the poor neighborhoods, right?
    Posted: March 13th, 2017 @ 4:32PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: My and some B's best photos 2017 - 2006

You have some really awesome pictures. It looks like people can use/license them. Do you set the prices or are they set by 500px?

EDITED: 2017-03-06 09:39:04

Posted: March 6th, 2017 @ 9:37AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Nintendo Switch

For it or for Zelda? The Wii U was a bum deal, sure there were a few fun games on it, but Nintendo's Catalog was so shallow as to make it pointless. Yes, Skyrim will be on it, but I already have a PC. Yeah multi-player stardew valley will come out on it, but that will be on the PC.

This time, I will not be suckered into buying it until it is successful.

Posted: March 3rd, 2017 @ 11:33AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Monday Politics

Here you go killer:

Posted: February 19th, 2017 @ 3:25PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Slave wages

If you see how it works, find something that you can have some poor sap work on and you take in the profit! The hard part is coming up with the idea that will pay dividends assuming you have slave labor!
    Posted: February 13th, 2017 @ 3:42PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Fucking Verizon

I get it through ATT, we had Cricket, but they rolled over into ATT a few years ago. We did paid for our phone up front, your phone fee of $50 a month seems really steep. Our contract is actually $50 a month including all taxes and fees, but since we have 2 phones, they give us $10 off (for $90 charge).
    Posted: February 13th, 2017 @ 11:24AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Fucking Verizon

Dang. I pay $90 a month for both my wife's and my phone Been doing that for 4 years now. Both phones were just bumped up from 5GB/month to 8GB/month of 4G. That bump up was FREE. 2 years ago I was bumped from 3 to 5, again for free. I rarely went over the 5GB and when I did, it just moved over to 3G speeds.

Do you have unlimited data? Are you using unlimited? If not Get something cheaper. Trying to make money doing things like mechanical turk is rough when you could just save money other places like your phone.

Posted: February 13th, 2017 @ 11:01AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Money Making Schemes

Mechanical Turk IS bitchwork. Plus it is often used work used in place to get around systems that are put in place to prevent automation. I figured they only paid enough to make it appealing to people in 3rd world countries that have a much lower cost of living. Let us know how much you make.
    Posted: February 10th, 2017 @ 11:39AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Mobile Responsive

I have no problem looking at with my phone, do it all the time. It is just the normal version of it though, you aren't running a mobile version are you?

Posted: February 2nd, 2017 @ 5:10PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Comments on Expectnothing.com

I am pretty sure cloudflare is expensive. Nebu has to keep costs down.
    Posted: January 12th, 2017 @ 11:38AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: While my site is still up: Shotguns?

Bloodclot, Are you from that area or just have some family from that Area? I'm from utah, and live in Idaho and LOVE the mountain west. Lived in Cali/Ohio/Brazil for about a 3rd of my life but I don't think I will want to leave the mountain west anymore..

Nebu, there are retreats that are gun vacations. you can do crazy things at them and get training. Some in my family go to a place called Front Sight based out of Nevada. They do all sorts of gun training there. I think they even have things where you can drop your kids off (not sure on that though).

Their website is Ghetto, but you can see the courses listed here:
    Some of the courses are pricey, although I know they offer membership discounts.

EDITED: 2016-12-28 08:40:19

Posted: December 28th, 2016 @ 8:39AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Vikings is back on!

Could you host it google sites? Don't know anything about it, but I think it is free.

Posted: December 5th, 2016 @ 1:50PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: haha

Every time I play through D3 Act 3, I can't help think about this guy... They made azmodan appear before so often telling you his plan and telling you how your efforts don't matter that it is comical. Play through it with a high movement build and the statements come almost back to back.

Azmodan:
    Oh you cleared the ramparts, it doesn't matter we are sieging your keep.
    Oh you re-enabled the catapults, it doesn't matter we broke through your Underground
    Oh you cleared our larder, we bombarding your keep,
    Oh you cleared my ballista, WE are swarming from the Crater.
    Oh you killed my siege beast, but you can never stop my whore cydea...
    Oh you killed the first sin heart

and on and on and on. I am honestly surprised nobody put together a side by side compilation.

Posted: November 10th, 2016 @ 3:08PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Whole House Fan

I'd bet anything that your dad is right and it would make a huge difference.
    Posted: November 8th, 2016 @ 7:26PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Survival Thread

Sure banks will be useless when "EVERYTHING" falls apart, but often disasters are localized and it really helps to have money saved in those situations.
    Posted: November 3rd, 2016 @ 12:43PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Survival Thread

Geoff, word of advice. You should ONLY stock food you actually like to eat. You should be rotating some of your food storage into your diet so that none of it becomes too old. I personally have a few 5 gallon buckets filled with Oats because I like oatmeal. My old man has a few 5 gallon buckets with wheat because he loves to eat soaked wheat (I think it is gross).

If you have space You should get a 60 gallon drum and fill it with water. Once you fill it you can add a small amount of bleach to keep it from growing things:

Finally you should try put money into savings. It does no good to be prepared for a food crisis only to get hit with a financial emergency. I know you talk about living check to check, but if you can find some way to cut expenses and create a buffer in your bank account, it can be a huge life saver... with the goal of having enough money saved to live off of for 3 months.

Posted: November 2nd, 2016 @ 8:42AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Fucking Political Phone Calls

Political calls from candidates are legally allowed to ignore Do Not Call.If they were from PACs, then they shouldn't be able to call.
    Posted: November 1st, 2016 @ 8:36AM