Political post round-ups?

Support Me on Patreon

Nebuchadnezzar
May 27th, 2017 @ 12:55AM

LOCATION:Irvine, CA
MEMBER SINCE:March 20th, 2003
LAST ONLINE:May 27th, 2017 @ 12:55AM

I rule this web site with an iron fist. Bow down or feel my wrath.

Comments :

IN RESPONSE TO: The Mega FML Day

Fluval 406. I sure hate those things but they have lasted 5 years. But the last 4 years it just has a TRICKLE of water but the water is clean. It's leaking air and I've replaced 3 out of the 4 main parts. I just ordered the (4th) part I've never replaced. Other people complain about that part so we'll see.

EDITED: 2017-04-04 18:17:02

Posted: April 4th, 2017 @ 6:14PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Pack of 4 Cat Killing Coyotes, WTB Gun

Thanks , fixing thumb.
    Posted: March 30th, 2017 @ 1:46PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Today's Politics

Here's the 4d chess before it happened. They set up Ryan to fail cuz he's a paid stooge by Soros. Now they can get rid of him. That's what they said they'd do and use health care to do. Whether it's true or not, who knows. haha.
    Posted: March 25th, 2017 @ 12:52AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Arrow

Yeah Thia as a fighter, lame as fuck. Lural (sp) same. Nerdy computer guy (same). Show is just so crappy.
    Posted: March 17th, 2017 @ 9:28AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Thursday Politics

and she was really disappointed and now is the laughing stock of both sides. What you don't realize is, she didn't know what was going to happen before hand and she had to figure it out live and was expecting to find NO taxes paid. You can see her reasoning it out and not even grasping how fucked she was. haha. "SHE"
    Posted: March 17th, 2017 @ 1:03AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: My next creation: Why Crime Doesn't Pay

Something exciting did happen, the cop turns the corner just as you got away with the $$ in this imaginary scenario.

But I can see that the title is misleading making you think like it's a video about someone robbing an armored car or something. haha.

Youtube views are often about misleading titles, or unique titles, or thumbs with chick's asses. I wasn't trying to be intentionally missleading though. Take your thumbs down back! :)

EDITED: 2017-03-15 17:12:24

Posted: March 15th, 2017 @ 5:10PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: WoW there's books about me

I do it on purpose. haha.
    Posted: March 14th, 2017 @ 1:49PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: What's In The Lake?

haha
    Posted: March 14th, 2017 @ 10:39AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: WoW there's books about me

Yeah, they moved to America and ended up with nothing. I was reading one comment like why would they leave the royalty of Scottland. haha. They moved to PA of all places too.
    Posted: March 14th, 2017 @ 10:20AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Metal Detecting: I found a crack pipe / Marijuana Container

No that's in the 1-2 million dollar houses area. haha.
    Posted: March 13th, 2017 @ 6:31PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Welcome to the Circus!

Strange. It doesn't do that for me. What you missed was the guy blocking the middle of the road and everyone has to go around him on the right. You should be able to click close ads.

I opened up an incog window and it starts off with an ad you can skip in 5 seconds that then plays just fine.

One issue with the video was the dash cam was pointed up too far upwards so it's difficult to see the cars but otherwise, it looks good if you maximize or skip the ad. If you don't' maximize the video, it could be hard to see what's going on for sure.

EDITED: 2017-03-08 14:37:42

Posted: March 8th, 2017 @ 2:33PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Welcome to the Circus!

That is in no way represented in the 50 views per video statistics.
    Posted: March 8th, 2017 @ 12:54AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: My and some B's best photos 2017 - 2006

Seems like almost all of my photos don't qualify because they want 3000x+ But I listed a ton. We'll see if anyone bites. I think they set their own prices.

EDITED: 2017-03-06 09:58:34

Posted: March 6th, 2017 @ 9:58AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: OMG So Slow!

Oh I always ride my bike through crosswalks.
    Posted: March 3rd, 2017 @ 12:54PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Garrett AT Pro VDI Numbers & Tones for Most US Coins

I had a tiny tripod set up for that one. Thanks.

Mic, nope. My kid has a $60 ball mic if I ever need it.

Posted: March 1st, 2017 @ 11:51AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: 8 months to go!

The CROWN!
    Posted: March 1st, 2017 @ 11:48AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: FML

You've been on this site for 20 years, that's what this site is about. haha.
    Posted: February 28th, 2017 @ 9:22AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Celeb deaths of 2017

Oh I never saw that one. Thanks.
    Posted: February 27th, 2017 @ 12:03PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: F the Oscars

I've seen none of them. haha
    Posted: February 27th, 2017 @ 11:48AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Saturday Random News

Yeah if only
    Posted: February 26th, 2017 @ 12:46AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: ug, ebay newb

I have 86 stars
    Posted: February 25th, 2017 @ 10:52PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Saturday Politics

I'm in the opposite bubble. They're in their bubble where CNN and libtards do their thinking for them. And I'm in the opposite Trump train bubble. Where we're all right and they're idiots.
    Posted: February 25th, 2017 @ 10:51PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Saturday Random News

She also beats me and tells me I suck at my job if that helps win you over.
    Posted: February 25th, 2017 @ 3:46PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Wednesday Politics

Tell that to the sex offenders list.
    Posted: February 23rd, 2017 @ 12:44AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Snorkeling at Disney's Castaway Key #1

The Snorkeling is better at the big area right off the ship. So go there first.

They have a stingray thing if you're into that.

Posted: February 18th, 2017 @ 9:43PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Snorkeling at Disney's Castaway Key #1

I've gone there 3 times. Get the Snorkel and Fins and Bike Package. Get nothing else. Everything else is a rip-off and pointless. Ditch your kids at the teen or the little kids club. Then go to adult beach or first snorkel right where you get off THEN go to adult beach for lunch. Lunch seems to be better at Adult beach. IMO. Get the bikes and bike from the main food area to adult beach. You can do it with the kids too. There's a tower way out there to climb with your family.

You can go for the crazy expensive stuff, if you're rich or something but we never go for it. Snorkeling, Lunch, is about as fun.

Posted: February 16th, 2017 @ 11:21PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Fucking Verizon

80 BASE starting charge, then $50 per phone! and only 1 GB of data too one one of them. What horseshit.
    Posted: February 15th, 2017 @ 3:29PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Fucking California Hippies

You paid $10. You get crap like that free all the time. We have like 50 of them.
    Posted: February 14th, 2017 @ 12:04AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Fucking Verizon

What provider?

Yeah verizon has a BASE charge of $80 (not including taxes) and then charge you like $50 for your fucking phone. + taxes/fees

EDITED: 2017-02-13 11:17:09

Posted: February 13th, 2017 @ 11:16AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Mobile Responsive

I switched to another youtube video wrapper so they won't be as big but the page might load slower as result.
    Posted: February 10th, 2017 @ 11:08AM